GREAT TO HIDE THAT AFTER BABY BELLY

Dee1985

Reaction score
Im going out for the first time in god knows how long this saturday its my friends 21st.. and i can honestly say my mates are not true mates and the thing they will all be most bothered about is how fat i look... so iv brought a new dress, and a pair of these they are great u would never think iv had a baby

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/produ ... d=50519183

defo recomend them..

look at the before and after pics
slimming20pants20example21.jpg

they look good, think I might have to get some to wear for Olivia's christening!

Hope you have a great night out

Lucy

miracle workers then lol!!!

to be totally honest with u i cudnt give a monkeys wot 'friends' think i look like.. if there true friends they'll not be bothered how u look.. if there not true friends then their opinion isnt woth s**t anyway..
and from yr pics on here after having the baby u look good anyway

sorry if that was out of order but thats how i think :oops:
hope i didnt offend u

have a good night out anyway
xx

Seen these before but assumed they would push the fat/skin over the top? do they really work?

Wow thats hell of a difference mate!!! Hope you have a good night xx

Seen these before but assumed they would push the fat/skin over the top? do they really work?
my "bridget pants" are the type that come rIght up to my boobs, so no roll over the top! they are GREAT!!! they will definitely be great for when i go out for the first time this saturday!

sorry if that was out of order but thats how i think
hope i didnt offend u

no of course not hun, there not true friends more just mates going out buddies a true friend to me is some one u can trust so i aint got any true friends...
and my girly mates are very caty and jelous type girls its always like a big competion...

Seen these before but assumed they would push the fat/skin over the top? do they really work

they go right up to under your boobs right down to my kness :lol:

wont be letting my partner see me in them thou lol

Stupid question but is it easy to go to the loo with them- i.e. easy to get them rolled down? I've got a wedding reception to go to next Saturday and was just wondering what to wear as everything is very tight but I wonder if stuff would fit if I was all held in!!!

+++

i bit of a struggle to get up and down, dont no how il cope once iv had a drink :doh:

lol hes seen me with a baby coming out my fairy hes seen me wet my knickers hes seen milk leaking out of my boobs he wiped my mouth while i was sick in labour.. but i think me naked with just them pants on would be the icing on the cake. and ild be a single mother lol :lol: :lol:

or would be a good contraceptive as im sure we wont have a sex life again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back