great way to teach LO to crawl

Dee1985

Reaction score
If your any thing like i was,
when Dior was 7months old i was so excited for her to crawl but nothing would get her to :(
i brought her this http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/produ ... d=50283989
with in a few days she was off. the little toys crawl and plays music and turns it head and baby follows. well recomend :)

can get them v.cheap on ebay too

thanks hun they look great, Im gonna take a look on ebay now, Ella is so close to crawling she does a little movement then flops on the floor. Think this would encourage her!

Excellent idea, Damien has started to commando crawl, athough has kinda stopped again, I just keep waving toys in front of him and try and get him to follow them! :lol:

any ideas on how you get them to stop again Dionne? :lol:

Alex is such a monster now! his daddy's surround sound speakers get regularly bashed then sicked on and then he's on to the firepalce to get coal dust on his fingers before going back onto the rug to spread said coal dust everywhere :roll: ah well i guess i encouraged it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehehe it does make me laugh when people want them o start crawling it was a nightmare when Dior was kris surrond sound speakers have had to go up on the wall as dior used to always pull the stand and they used to nearly knock her out :lol:

I can't wait until Jamie starts but I'll probably regret it later & be on here moaning about the carnage!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back