• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I really need your help - LONG POST

Aww Tori sorry I missed this.

It's a great suggestion about the leaflets, maybe you could get a few from your GP to help him understand it's NOT you, and it's NOT your fault. He could also talk to his GP about it if he has questions.

Hope everything goes OK on Friday. :hug:

good luck for friday, i hope it goes well for you. it might be a really good thing that youve told him your feelings; i think men are scared of situations they either dont understand or feel they have no control over (or both), so he might find it easier now hes more aware. i hope he does :hug:

HI
Just seen this post for the first time and wanted to wish you good luck for today. I wish you all the best and hope that you can make him realise just how bad things have been for you. Be strong even if you can't work things out between the two of you. Sending lots of :hug:
Sarah x

hey,

well we went out n we kinda talked, he said hes read the info but didnt really say nething bout it and just said that he thought it was too late - i really dont know what i can do to show him that it can change now he knows??

Help meeeeeeeeee :(
Thank you for all ur kind words and i do really appriciate it :hug:

give him some time to absorb the information hun, he'll start to realise sooner or later, it just takes guys a bit longer to join the dots as they dont think in terms of emotions like we do!

I'll be thinking of you hun and we're all here for you whatever the outcome :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back