yay iv finally got my figure back! (b4 & after pics)

trixipaws

Reaction score
actually its better than it was before coz i was too skinny before! my legs are still a bit scrawny tho thats why im hiding them even tho i had a skirt AND pants on anyway! lol they not my best asset!
iv lost almost 25kg (4st) since i gave birth- heres the pics!
this was me 38 weeks pregnant- not only did i have a massive bump but i had some serious back on me too! lol check out that ghetto-booty!
38wks1.jpg

this is me today!
DSCF1995-1.jpg

i havent really noticed it, i still think i look the same, but when i found all my bump pics last nite i realised "omg look how big i was!" and can really see it now!

i gotta admit tho, the top does hide a multitude of sins (where sins equals an untoned tummy with a bit of dimpley fat on it!) im still not that hot naked lol but with clothes on im feeling jolly good about myself- for first time since pre-preg i feel pretty! :cheer: :dance:

Wow!!!!!!!

You look really good, how did you lose it all? Well done!! :dance: :dance:

I lost 3 stone since having Alfie and weigh less than i did before pregnant but still struggle to get in pre pregnancy clothes as all my fat is on my massive belly and horible scar overhang :oops:

Thats it i'm joining weight watchers!

Laura
xx

Right here we go:

DSCF0374.jpg

Me at 37 weeks pregnant. Bear in mind Alfie was 10 days late, so i got alot bigger, lol!
DSCF0370.jpg

This is me a month or so ago, can't see properly as i try not to take full length photos if i can help it!

DSCF1983.jpg

DSCF1977.jpg

mepot-1.jpg

This was fancy dress, i dont normally dress like this and DP doesn't normally wear eyeliner!!

You have done sooo well tho!

Lau x

:cheer: You look great and TINY. Don't get any smaller though - you still have to carry Millie around for a while ;)

wow, u lost loads too! u look fab- but ur preg pics are lovely too- ur all baby!

i havent really done anything tbh, it just gradually came off i put it down to BFing and being busy now im a mum.

its right tho- i put it all on in 9 months and melissa's nearly 9 months it takes the same time to come off.

im still heavier than pre-preg but i probably wasnt my natural weight back then coz of the drugs and that. i was too thin then anyway im finally looking alright!

Well i think you look great, i'd love to be able to show a flash of belly like that, lol but mine is repulsive.

Need to excercise really but after running round after alfie all day its the last thing i feel like!

Yor bump was lovely, a real girly one! How uch did Melissa weigh at birth? I was ginormous but Alfie was a 9lb 6oz (doesn't account for the other 2 1/2 stone tho, :rotfl: )

Lau x

thanku! i kno it looks like i really love myself in that 2nd pic :oops: but in a way i do finally- i was skinny, spotty and looked like a scruffy 12-year-old boy before, then i almost doubled in size and felt way too big for my tiny frame, and i was wobbly after the birth. so this is the first time i have ever thought i look hot, and i guess it shows- i look like im thinking hey im the bomb lol!

i didnt mean to flash any belly, its just that the skirt now falls off, even with the pants underneath it! (couldnt even get that skirt on while preg, even to wear under the bump)
like i said its a bit dodgy under the clothes!

melissa was 7lbs 7 and a half oz's. i put on about 5 stones tho so i need another excuse for the other 4 and a half lol!

hope my arms and legs dont get any thinner tho, or my boobs (which are back to A-cups- NOTHING like my avatar alas! lol) iv got a bit of fat on my tum tho how can i get rid of it without getting too skinny everywhere else? :think:

midna said:
cooooor wow check you out *drools* :cheer: 8) 8) 8) 8)

thanku! :oops:

what am i on about blushing im not embarassed i love it! lol more big ups please :lol:

Wow, you both look fab, there is hope after pregnancy then, phew*wipes brow* :D

trixipaws said:
midna said:

what am i on about blushing im not embarassed i love it! lol more big ups please :lol:

:rotfl:

You look gorgeous.. you've done so well getting down to that size too!! :hug:

actually its better than it was before coz i was too skinny before! my legs are still a bit scrawny tho thats why im hiding them even tho i had a skirt AND pants on anyway! lol they not my best asset!
iv lost almost 25kg (4st) since i gave birth- heres the pics!
this was me 38 weeks pregnant- not only did i have a massive bump but i had some serious back on me too! lol check out that ghetto-booty!
38wks1.jpg

this is me today!
DSCF1995-1.jpg

i havent really noticed it, i still think i look the same, but when i found all my bump pics last nite i realised "omg look how big i was!" and can really see it now!

i gotta admit tho, the top does hide a multitude of sins (where sins equals an untoned tummy with a bit of dimpley fat on it!) im still not that hot naked lol but with clothes on im feeling jolly good about myself- for first time since pre-preg i feel pretty! :cheer: :dance:

Wow!!!!!!!

You look really good, how did you lose it all? Well done!! :dance: :dance:

I lost 3 stone since having Alfie and weigh less than i did before pregnant but still struggle to get in pre pregnancy clothes as all my fat is on my massive belly and horible scar overhang :oops:

Thats it i'm joining weight watchers!

Laura
xx

Right here we go:

DSCF0374.jpg

Me at 37 weeks pregnant. Bear in mind Alfie was 10 days late, so i got alot bigger, lol!
DSCF0370.jpg

This is me a month or so ago, can't see properly as i try not to take full length photos if i can help it!

DSCF1983.jpg

DSCF1977.jpg

mepot-1.jpg

This was fancy dress, i dont normally dress like this and DP doesn't normally wear eyeliner!!

You have done sooo well tho!

Lau x

:cheer: You look great and TINY. Don't get any smaller though - you still have to carry Millie around for a while ;)

wow, u lost loads too! u look fab- but ur preg pics are lovely too- ur all baby!

i havent really done anything tbh, it just gradually came off i put it down to BFing and being busy now im a mum.

its right tho- i put it all on in 9 months and melissa's nearly 9 months it takes the same time to come off.

im still heavier than pre-preg but i probably wasnt my natural weight back then coz of the drugs and that. i was too thin then anyway im finally looking alright!

Well i think you look great, i'd love to be able to show a flash of belly like that, lol but mine is repulsive.

Need to excercise really but after running round after alfie all day its the last thing i feel like!

Yor bump was lovely, a real girly one! How uch did Melissa weigh at birth? I was ginormous but Alfie was a 9lb 6oz (doesn't account for the other 2 1/2 stone tho, :rotfl: )

Lau x

thanku! i kno it looks like i really love myself in that 2nd pic :oops: but in a way i do finally- i was skinny, spotty and looked like a scruffy 12-year-old boy before, then i almost doubled in size and felt way too big for my tiny frame, and i was wobbly after the birth. so this is the first time i have ever thought i look hot, and i guess it shows- i look like im thinking hey im the bomb lol!

i didnt mean to flash any belly, its just that the skirt now falls off, even with the pants underneath it! (couldnt even get that skirt on while preg, even to wear under the bump)
like i said its a bit dodgy under the clothes!

melissa was 7lbs 7 and a half oz's. i put on about 5 stones tho so i need another excuse for the other 4 and a half lol!

hope my arms and legs dont get any thinner tho, or my boobs (which are back to A-cups- NOTHING like my avatar alas! lol) iv got a bit of fat on my tum tho how can i get rid of it without getting too skinny everywhere else? :think:

midna said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back