yay iv finally got my figure back! (b4 & after pics)

Wow, you both look fab, there is hope after pregnancy then, phew*wipes brow* :D

trixipaws said:
midna said:
cooooor wow check you out *drools* :cheer: 8) 8) 8) 8)

thanku! :oops:

what am i on about blushing im not embarassed i love it! lol more big ups please :lol:

:rotfl:

You look gorgeous.. you've done so well getting down to that size too!! :hug:

you look fantastic! Bet you'll feel great on yer hols :D

you look fantastic! Bet you'll feel great on yer hols :D

Well done all.....so great when you start feeling good again,,,

I am getting there myself i have 12 pounds left to loose from 3 1/2 st which was still on me my weight a week after amber!!!! I have worked hard and i am getting there, getting back into size 12 trousers and now 12 tops..

another couple of months and iwill be back into my 10's wooooooooooo even with a mummy tummy!! lol xx

well done again

Well done all.....so great when you start feeling good again,,,

I am getting there myself i have 12 pounds left to loose from 3 1/2 st which was still on me my weight a week after amber!!!! I have worked hard and i am getting there, getting back into size 12 trousers and now 12 tops..

another couple of months and iwill be back into my 10's wooooooooooo even with a mummy tummy!! lol xx

well done again

OMG Trixi you could give my daughter a run for her money on the skinny competition.. you look FAB!

:oops: I got back into most of my pre pregnancy clothes after two weeks.. :oops: Saying that I still have 2kg to loose... (about 4lbs) but DH reckons thats in my boobs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and admittedly all my tight fitting tops don't really fit atm, because my boobs are so much bigger this time... I'm a D cup but was a B cup before I got pregnant.

I also have a wobbly belly still but I had one after Tia for a while :roll:

OMG Trixi you could give my daughter a run for her money on the skinny competition.. you look FAB!

:oops: I got back into most of my pre pregnancy clothes after two weeks.. :oops: Saying that I still have 2kg to loose... (about 4lbs) but DH reckons thats in my boobs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and admittedly all my tight fitting tops don't really fit atm, because my boobs are so much bigger this time... I'm a D cup but was a B cup before I got pregnant.

I also have a wobbly belly still but I had one after Tia for a while :roll:

trixi - you are HHHHOOOOOTTTTTT! You look fantastic princess! Laura - you are beautiful, you look so happy and have a lovely figure!
I, still look pregnant. :rotfl:

Valentine Xxx

trixi - you are HHHHOOOOOTTTTTT! You look fantastic princess! Laura - you are beautiful, you look so happy and have a lovely figure!
I, still look pregnant. :rotfl:

Valentine Xxx

wow; you both look fab. You both looked absolutely brilliant when pregnant too :hug:

wow; you both look fab. You both looked absolutely brilliant when pregnant too :hug:

Girls you do look really good - well done! I never weighed myself so I'm not sure about weight but no way do I fit into my size 6s from pre Dylan days....don't think I ever will again. I need to get into serious exercise mode because nothing else will shift it xx

Girls you do look really good - well done! I never weighed myself so I'm not sure about weight but no way do I fit into my size 6s from pre Dylan days....don't think I ever will again. I need to get into serious exercise mode because nothing else will shift it xx

My OH was looking over my shoulder and he just said 'what a MILF' :lol:

You've both got fab figures!

well done u both look great :D

my turn soon (note my signature!! lmao) :moon: :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams