• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got to go to doctors

MrsR

Reaction score
Well last two days I've had a headache that will not shift with paracetamol. I've felt really really sick, no appetite. When mw checked my bp on wednesday it was higher than it had been previously and I had trace protein in my urine. Headache got much worse last night but I made myself sleep through it (after getting up at 2.00am and not going back to bed until 4.45am) and I phoned the helpline in the front of my notes as I was pretty certain it wasn't 'right' to feel like this. Anyway they've made me an appointment with my gp at 1.40 to check my blood pressure. I feel generally awful!

ohh noo helen, you dont need this now you need all the energy you can get! I hope doctor can do something or help you in some way XX
:hugs:

Bless you, I seen your posts at 2am. Hope the doctors goes ok and your headache eases off! Xx

really hope all is well helen iv had the headach and it really not a nice one cause it just never clears x try and relax as much as poss thismorning big hugs xx

Thanks guys x I've felt great generally until this Wednesday so it's just a bit of a shock to suddenly feel so awful! Think I'm worrying myself too about stuff said on Wednesday by mw like bump only measuring 35 and bp being higher than it ever has been for me etc. They didn't seem worried so I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it!

Oh no! I hope you feel better! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope you feel better helen and i hope they can figure out what's causing the problems. Big hugs x

Thanks guys x I'm setting off now as it's a trip to get there x will update asap! Still feel off and not right. Hope it's a nice doctor! x trying not to hurl on the bus should be fun!

Hope it went well hunni??? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww Helen, sorry you're feeling rough and really hope the docs appt goes well and they put your mind at rest.

Just waiting for prescription now so thought I'd jump online. I've got anaemia and my blood pressure is really low, even though it was slightly high on Wednesday. Bp was 100/60 and my pulse was 60. I feel absolutely awful!

no wonder you feel awful with your iron low and your bp all over the place - at least its come down though (although perhaps a bit too far) and its not pre-eclampsia.

hopefully the iron tablets will make you feel better, get lots of OJ to help you absorb it into your body.

Thanks bobkat, the pharmacist just recommended fresh oj too so will be sending OH to shop for some later! Hopefully things will pick back up!

i understand how u feel hun low bp can make u feel awfull x mine has been getting lower all the way threw at my last app it was 94 over 60 it makes me so tired x

big bowl of yucky spinach for your dear!!! doctors orders! Hope the meds make you feel better soon x

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so rubbish!! Hope that you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back