got to go to triage :(

inky

Reaction score
I don't want to be kidnapped! The nurse that just took my bp phoned my mw cos it was higher again - 134/100 :wall2:

so now mw says I have to go to triage - any idea what they will do? :mad:

they'll do bloods and urine. When they send them from the ward they get them within an hour, its amazing! Theyll prob put you on the fetal heart monitor while youre waiting for those results. Then depending on whats going on with your results they'll send you home or keep you in for the day to monitor your BP every hour and see whats happening. Take a few good books and your phone charger just incase!!!

Sorry for late reply, I was stuck there for 7 hours but they let me go :yay: this morning I had high bp, protein and one swollen ankle but all was fine in the end, urine was fine at hosp, bp came down but I still have a bit of swelling. Got to ring at 9am tomorrow to see about going to the antenatal clinic but hopefully that will just be a quick bp check then home again! Being on the labour ward for so long really brought a few things home to me - one, I cAn't wait to meet lo and not be pregnant any more and two, the hard bit really is only round the corner! I'm starting to get really nervous now!

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Glad your okay hun, it certainly makes things more real when these things happen x

glad to hear your hostage taking didnt go on too long! I know what you mean about being on the ward. I was in a ward with a load of women being induced. It was really wierd seeing them in early labour and thinkng, thats gonna be me soon!!!

It was a bit strange! I don't seem to be able to get my head round the fact that it really will only be a few more weeks now, time has been going so fast, we'll all be in labour before we know it!! I wasn't so keen on the blood curdling screams echoing round the corridor, but what I did like was that after a few minutes of screams you'd hear a baby coming into the world. I actually had tears in my eyes the first time I heard it! God knows what I'll be like when it's mine making its entrance known lol!

Got to go back to the antenatal clinic at the hospital for a check up this afternoon, so this morning is mainly consisting of doing nothing just in case hehe

Blood curdling screams? :shock:
Glad they let you go yesterday, hope you have a relaxing morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back