got the school reports today

budge

Reaction score
and im so pleased to say **PUFFS OUT CHEST WITH PRIDE** that my girls are fantabulous. :D 100% attendance too :D
jolly good SAT results too (non compulsory SAT results but it shows what they are likely to get in the real ones)
Im really pleased. The teachers they have next year are lovely too so im pleased with that. Not that any of the teachers are horrible. Its a lovely school .

Has anyone else got their kids reports?

good job girls!!!!

tylers was great 2 he is only five and does quite well. they said he has a sunny smile everyday when he comes in and not to lose his great sense of humor. The only thing he has to improve on is appropriate playground behavior. but he is a 5 year old boy and the youngest in his class so he has to mature a bit more i think.

i didn't get one for my 5 year old in reception. :( mind you shes a little tyke and im sure it wouldn't have been as glowing as the older two :lol: Shes a totally different kettle of fish that one.

Awww well done to your girls :cheer:

I got one for Josh. It says he's doing well but he has to work on his concentration.

The kids had to write their own comment on it and he wrote 'I lak the big blocs'... :lol:

I got Emilys last week and i'm pleased to say hers was excellent too, never had a bad one really just the usual could do with chatting less, really dunno where she gets that from :oops:

She got 100% attendance as well and this year she will get a trophy as she is leaving :( , i wanted to pick her up on dinnertime the other friday to go camping and she wouldn't hear of it!

I got mine too!
Their all doing great! Lucy and Dillon need to stop chatting so much?! lol
But apart from that all the teachers are pleased with their work and the boys are still working on work well above there age group!
They didnt get 100% attendence though :( They always do, each year but this year my dad booked us all for a holiday to see him in Spain in January! So they took a week off! Teachers were fine with it as they normally have 100% but I wasnt happy! Told my dad next time school hols :talkhand: hahahaha Yes Im very hardfaced! Free holiday for the whole family and I moan at him!!?

We havent got the SATS back yet! It parent evening on Monday so I will get them then! Im not worried though! They work hard and *HEAD SWELLS* they are bright *cough*boys on the gifted and talented register*cough* hahaha sorry but they make me so annoyingly proud!!! :D

yeah mine were in the gifted and telented group in their old school .But this school doesn't have one.

budge said:
yeah mine were in the gifted and telented group in their old school .But this school doesn't have one.
Oh thats not fair :( ooh my kiddies change school this year! (their schools are merging with others) I hope they have one there!? :think:

lea m said:
budge said:
Oh thats not fair :( ooh my kiddies change school this year! (their schools are merging with others) I hope they have one there!? :think:

oh i think its all a load of tripe that talented a gifted thing anyway :lol:

Do you!? I just like bragging lmao! Well if you cant brag about your own kiddies then who can you brag about!? :wink: hee hee
Though I dont get it much!? They still do the same work and dont do anything extra?! :think:

I got Charlie's report on Wednesday, she did really well. Has improved greatly in maths. She got a 4 for maths in the SATS and 5's for english and science.

oh I missed this thread, I should look in this section more :oops:

Mason did GREAT, all As and Bs, he did very well in maths, he has quite a gift for it, unlike me!!

He took a while to settle this year, and used to cry as I dropped him off, but his confidence has really shown recently I'm pleased and relieved :D

charlotte had hers yesterday. she is doing really well (shes in reception) in the report that informed us that all the classes (6years) are being split into 5 classes instead of 6 so, years 1/2, years 2/3, years 3/4, years 4/5. years 5/6 because they only have 5 teachers to teach 6 years..the report said thaaey they are splitting the classes by the children choosing their friends and the group of friends then stay in the 'younger' year.. its really odd.. coz the ones held back the previous year wont be held back the next year but will go up a class so say she is in 2/3 then next year she wont go into 3/4 she will go into 4/5 well strange.. and a lot of parents are complaining that their child is being held back due to them being thick (which i understand most parents would think this) but its simply because there isnt enough funding for another teacher..:( sad init :(

glad everyones children are behaving :)

Harrisons was a brilliant report aswell, and i'm pleased to say after the horrible parents evening we had he has IMPROVED soooooo much at his reading and spellings, even to the point of being top of his group now. Might have soemthing to do with all the extra pratice we have been doing, im soooooo pleased with him.
Taking him to go and see Wall-E at the cinema has a treat for doing so well.

You must be soooooooooo proud budge :hug: :hug: :hug: makes all the hard work worthwhile doesnt it when they get smashing results like that.

Both of my eldest 2 are now in their gcse years, but last year was lees first year at a new school, he has asperger syndrome and sometimes he struggles to concentrate and can be disruptive through no fault of his own. Well anyway i thought he may have to go to a special school as i didnt think he would cope at this one but his report is full with excellents,goods, a couple of inconsistences and only1!! poor (maths homework) he is excelling and im so proud i could cry :D (god damn hormones)

Yay!!!!! to budges brainy brood :hug: :hug:

Congratulations to everyone and their little ones! You must all be SO proud! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back