Pre-school help?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Im taking my child out of one pre-school into another. I found that the one he was at isnt as good as he didnt settle in well but the one i went to today he went off to play nicely played with water and paint brushes ate toast, played with cars and id been there a few seconds and with the other one hes going to at the minute he cries as soon as he goes to the door and when i take his coat off and soon as i leave the door to go out!!

But he amazed me today he was so well behaved and even said bubbles when a worker there blew some bubbles :D and they interact with them indivualy and even see the what needs improving in the next stages and they never did with the other place he didnt want to leave the place i said bye and he said bye and i tried to walk off (testing) and he never even cried!! :shock: i had a lump in my throat if id done that sooner i wouldnt be feeling bad that hes been upset in that nursery where as this one he seems to get on great.

My only problem is this nursery that hes at are abit snobby and they also tried to charge me for a wrong date when they told me to go back. I agree with the terms if my child was ill or had to take a day off that i needed to still i pay i dont mind that but for them to give me a wrong date to come back after xmas is beyond me theyve now decided not to charge me the fee's( i wasnt going to pay anyway) because i told them this cos of there own mistake making. They told me to come back on the 9th but they went back on the 3rd so i wasnt pleased about that i think if they can try and con me this time then they'll be doing that about easter and other holidays to come with payments as i was so used to to my regular payments then they bugger it all up lol.

So the help i need is i want to get out that nursery but i decided to write a letter to them because i never see the manager and to make it sure it gets to them. I need help to know what to put in my letter ?? my brains gone to mush since im excited about me and lo getting to have a look around the new nursery and because he liked it that much he'll go 2 days a week :) so happy but i just need the help lol hope someone can help me :D x

Hi hun, how have you been?
I will have a think and if I can come up with anything i'll let you know.
Wow you take T to preschool, half of me wants to take E to a preschool but part of me is a bit worried and I don't have the cash to do it :(
I take her to groups that are help at the children centre whenever I can so she can mingle with other kids but even that's getting less now as there is only one week out of three that I have a Thursday and Friday off work.
How are things? Xx

Hey hun managed to sort it now and hes starting his new preschool tomorrow :).
I put him in nursery as i feel when hes older and always stuck with me and hubby 24/7 he wont mix well with other kids and we havent got anymore children and wont be in the future ive noticed he has a seviere seperation anxiety. He wont let me go toilet he will scream place down if i close the door to go out and hes with hubby he wants to follow, I couldnt seem to do anything without causing unhappiness. I feel as because i havent got any older children his communication will just be mainly adults lol. I always play with him and talk to him but doesnt have much interaction with youngsters. We go playgroup on fridays and monday (tmos) will be his first proper day there and half a day on tuesday 9-12. Money is a defiant struggle it was cheaper at the place where he was but it was all about money to them not the care. its going to cost £25 at this place a day its really expensive and i cant afford it but im hoping to stretch my money somehow. i feel he will benefit no end in this place. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back