Got The Results Back

fingers crossed im one of the lucky ones that manages it without any IVF....i dunno how people who have had IVF do it, just the thought of it is daunting !

good luck with everything hun. I think a positive outlook will be helpful in your journey. Keep up the :sex: and stay strong :hug: xx

havng the sex is no problemo lol!

went to my friends house tonight as i cant really do much as im up at 6.30am tomoz, she has a 2month old and was telling her the situation me and the OH are having, i ended up bathing the wee girl, feeding and putting her to bed lol

i am her auntie ema-lou after all..(weve been best friends for years)

in a way it broke my heart at same time , i want my own mini me and stu x

sweetie first off sorry to hear about the news BUT at least it isnt ruling it out completely :) AND at least now you know so you can get alternative routes sorted :)

20% is better than 0% :) and that means lots of extra bonking!Lol!

as for the digs etc, your fella feels like he has stopped you from having something and feels like he cant share that special bond, reassure him and support him :)

hugs xx

well got home from work to find the OH sitting with about 3 packs of the male and female conception vitamins!

so we started them right away, according to my ticker i should be ovulating in 5days, so hopefully thats 5days of the vits so fingers crossed they give his swimmers a bit of a boost! x

You for the dr tomorrow hun? If so good luck :hug:

It'll be fine hun, let us know how you get on :hug:

Good luck today :hug:
and in casse it helps I know of a couple who had 3%chance of concieving naturally and were days away of starting IVF and it happened, so there is always a bit of hope throug the process :)

That happened with my cousin :) They stopped 'trying' while waiting for IVF and just as they were due to start they got their :bfp:

Last edited:
thanks me lovelys....im really dreading it to be honest, i know that the doc is only taking details and family history etc.. but im dreading her saying "u will need ivf"

plus i dont wanna be weighed infront of my partner, thats one of the things i dont share with him lol...can i refuse? cos i just know they are gonna say, oh u need to loose weight before anything...

may be ask for the dr not to say out loud what u weigh in front of partner?

i know im a tad overweight, but i dont think i could live with the embarrasement of the doc telling me this infront of my partner!

I hate to say it, but with this week alone I bet ur OH is mortified anyway, it may help him iykwim in knowing that u have something to wor on too.... AND i'M NOT AGREEING WITH U, just trying to help on bot sides :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back