Got The Results Back

hope your appintment is going well let us all know when you come back x x x x

we are getting referred to the infertility clinc, just a waiting game now for an appointment, in the mean time weve gotta keep trying x

good luck with the clinic and im sure you will have fun trying and who knows :) x x x x x

Last edited:
lol the mood hes in just now he wont be getting anything!

hes do produce another sample in febuary, hopefully hear from the clinic by then too.

ive gotta go for my smear next week.............humf

ive never been for a smear they wont give me one till im 26 - which im happy about lol! they gave me swobs after having belle as they said they didnt want to infterfear but i was like no its ok just leave it lok but they werent having it as i had had children lol x

i thought your meant to get smears every 3years after you hav children?
i have anyways lol.....but i need to have them due to my sis having ovarian cancer and my op in sept 07 etc.....hate them

i thought i was ment to now as well the doc said in 2 dif surgerys we have been to they will leave it till im 25 but they prefure me to be 26+ i was like o ok then - im not arguing lol x x x x

dont think they want to do allot with me coz i got cysts as well around mty cervix so they warey they said with me not to tamper either but to me that would be more incentive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back