Got the last bits :)

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Just ordered some fitted sheets for moses basket, crib and cot bed off asda online. Also got a blanket. Then I order a moses basket mattress from mamas and papas which my granny and granda have said they are gonna pay for. I was then having a nosey on the mothercare website at cot bed mattresses and my MIL and FIL said just order it and they will pay :)

Can't believe how generous people are, that's everything we need now for baby. I just need to finish my hospital bag and then that's us sorted :) Massive weight off my shoulders xx

Same here...I've been amazed at the amount of help hubby and I have received financially. Everyone has been bending over backwards to help us in whatever way they can! So, so kind.

I just have the moses basket to buy now and I'm completely done with 10 weeks left to go! At least now, we can relax and be stress free thanks to our loved ones x

Tapatalking!

Yeah I thought once my maternity leave starts at 36wks that I would have loads left to do, but now I can just look forward to having some relaxing me time before my wee man gets here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back