nippin in for a quick question

Noor~ul~Usman

Reaction score
Hello! :wave:

I'll be joining you girls on tuesday anyway but I thought this was the best forum to ask my question :wink:

And the question is.......moses basket covering!

I'm getting a second hand moses basket and two stands. Now I didn't ask if it'd come with covers but considering the person giving it to me has had 2 girls and I'm having a boy...chances are the sheets will be pink and flowery and I'd need new ones anyway :lol:

All the sets I've seen like the humphries corner design only seem to come WITH the basket.

If I'm buying my sheets and blankets seperately then what size do I need to go for? As I can only seem to find crib, cot and junior bed sizes :think:

oooh I think I've figured it out :oops:
If I get plain blankets I'm fine....but I can't seem to get designs in anything smaller than cot size without having to buy a second basket (which hubby is admiment we don't need :lol: )

crib size I believe would do the job or even get the cot ones but make sure they'll fit your cot when the stage comes as cot mattresses come in different sizes and if you're going for cot sheets then make sure they're not fitted as the other ones you'll be able to tuck them in safely at least.

I don't think they vary *too* much in sizes (if at all - but I'm not sure!) so I'm sure you'll be fine finding something :hug:

See you Tuesday!! :cheer: xx

Hun, most places do a moses/pram size in sheets and blankets if you just want plain old bedding for the basket. Mothercare do quite a big range of different colours but they can be quite expensive. I got my moses sheets from Boots with my first baby and they are still really good quality now, 3 years later. If you are looking more for a coordinated set of full covers, then this can be quite expensive. Places do supply them but generally they are quite dear, but if you check ebay, they have loads on there and they start pretty cheap, depending what you are looking for. I recently bought a spare set for our basket, as my first baby was a boy but this one is a girl so obviously wanted some different ones. Got a full set of covers for just over a fiver which I was quite chuffed with, and they are brand new. Really depends what kinda thing you are looking for, but its always worth checking ebay, they are good for stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back