Got my 1p books

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Sorry mods if this has been posted elsewhere.

Has anybody else got theirs yet? did you manage to get multiples for 1p each? According to the moneysaving forum they were cancelling orders for people if they wernt willing to pay full price for the second. I got 2 for 1p but no email from them :wink:

I got mine today. :D

I ordered 1 at 1p with the free postage code. Had to pay full postage so it cost me £2 all together, but still really pleased with it. xxx

I got mine today too-thanks to whoever did the original link, the spellings are all correct and its going to be a lovely sticking filler for my lad on christmas morning :D

I got mine yesterday, noticed on my bank statement they'd charged me the £2 for delivery, which I wouldn't have minded paying if they'd have asked me first but a bit anoyed they didn't even email me to tell me they would! But happy enough with the book, my nephew's gonna love it :D

i got mine yesterday too, i think its brilliant well worth 2 quid.

xxx

I posted the thread to let you all know about this offer..... and I aint got mine yet! :shakehead:

I haven't got mine yet :( They emailed me saying it had been posted but my post is poo!

:talkhand: I ordered mine the same day the thread was mine, got an email same day confirming my order for 1p then sent me an email a week ago saying it was being shipped and when I checked my bank yesterday they took £2. I know its not a lot but they didnt ask to take £2 they said they were taking 1p :shakehead:

And no it hasnt turned up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back