Childs Xmas Book for 1p & Free Delivery! *important update*

LisaJ1986 said:
Did i do something wrong, or forget something then? I've emailed them. If i have no reply i the morning i'm ringing them.

I dont know... I just ordered another one.. and price shows on my email like this -

Purchase price: £ 0.01
Postage and Packing: £ 1.99
Less Discount: -£ 1.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Inc.: £ 0.01

Dunno what i've done then. I'll ring em in the morning.
Just upset myself now. Lol. Had a bad day.

Sorry :?

Wished I hadnt of posted it on the forum now! :(

Not your fault! Is a fab idea and i will call to sort it tomorrow. It says you can order over the phone so i'm sure they'll clear it all up for me. Could be my emails as they filter stuff and it drives me mad!

Seriously, brilliant idea. And if it didn't work it's given me an idea for a girt anyway! Was struggling for ideas and it's sorted a load out!
You're a genius! Honest! :D

Thank u!!

The code worked for me!

I also bought these for £1

* Damn the link wont work *

It was magnetic photo frames anyway for £1

We bought this book last year. It's a lovely story and Stanley really enjoys it :)

Heres the teddy clock too for £2.00... and free delivery with the free delivery code! (10980)

http://www.identitydirect.co.uk/index.h ... &mid=11133

Sorry cant get the link to work for the Teddy clock... but if you go to the main page type in teddy clock.. the click on more info.. it comes up as £2.00 instead of £12.95

someone has just phoned them and it is only ONE book per household any more ordered will be charged at full price

How do i find them, can someone send me a link to the actual books, i cant find it :(

~*Leanne*~ said:
How do i find them, can someone send me a link to the actual books, i cant find it :(

Click the link on page 1 at the top of this thread!!!!

I've ordered one for my daughter :cheer:
I'd really like one for my son but it says only one offer per household or something along those lines - how do you order another one, does it just let you do it?

Your Welcome girls! :D

HappyAlice said:
I've ordered one for my daughter :cheer:
I'd really like one for my son but it says only one offer per household or something along those lines - how do you order another one, does it just let you do it?

It says one per customer.. not per household.. If you're wanting another.. just use a different name / email address

Shit I ordered this last night BEFORE it had 1 book per customer in big red letters so let me order the 4 for 1p ill check my emails when I get home from work and ill either be cancelling 3 OR getting 4 for 4p lol

i ordered one, it seemed to good not to, i also ordered the frob bathrobe it was a bargain for when i take harrison to swimming......... i hope it is secure now....... :?

has anyone had a confirmation email??

I havnt and neither has Mandy.

she rung them and they said they dont have to honor any orders so :roll: will anyone get the books!!!

jennywren said:
has anyone had a confirmation email??

I havnt and neither has Mandy.

she rung them and they said they dont have to honor any orders so :roll: will anyone get the books!!!

I got a confirmation email!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back