Childs Xmas Book for 1p & Free Delivery! *important update*

I nearly bought some stuff last night but glad i didnt now. As some others have said, i was a bit dubious that there was no padlock sign to say its secure. All seems a bit dodgy to me when it clearly states at the top of the page that it is 'Thwarte secure' or whatever it is lol

oh no i just bought one now i hope its secure

woo! just got millie her personalised xmas book for one penny and free delivery! thanx foxxi :hug:

oops i didnt kno secure sites had to have padlocks on them! eek dont tell my boyf he'll go spare iv ordered so much shit online in the past and NEVER checked for padlocks! :oops:

it must be safe if its on moneysavingexpert website tho mustnt it?!

trixipaws said:
oops i didnt kno secure sites had to have padlocks on them! eek dont tell my boyf he'll go spare iv ordered so much sh*t online in the past and NEVER checked for padlocks! :oops:

it must be safe if its on moneysavingexpert website tho mustnt it?!

Well thats what i thought..... i never check for padlocks either, and ( touchwood) had no problems yet!!!
we shall see if the books come or not in the meantime i will be keeping a close eye on my account!

Yikes.... Sorry Girls! :?

I didnt realise how much palava this would cause... If I'd of known I wouldnt of posted about it!

Foxxi said:
Yikes.... Sorry Girls! :?

I didnt realise how much palava this would cause... If I'd of known I wouldnt of posted about it!

nah I'm sure its fine, I just wanted people to know about only ordering one! :) Its a bargain I hope mine turns up!

I really want to order one but I have a feeling that I would end up having to buy books every month from them. I can't find anything about entering a contract with them to buying a certain no of books. ANy one else know about this? xxx

I wonder if I'll get charged full price. I ordered one, and then I went back to the site later and ordered another one (before I knew about the only one per customer thing). Maybe it will go through as two separate orders and I'll be ok. I'm not forking out £8.99 though.

Xena said:
I wonder if I'll get charged full price. I ordered one, and then I went back to the site later and ordered another one (before I knew about the only one per customer thing). Maybe it will go through as two separate orders and I'll be ok. I'm not forking out £8.99 though.

I would ring them, there is a number on the site. If you used the same address and credit card they will charge you full for the next one.

the personalised books, i still cannot find, although have found Disney books, are they them? (sorry to be so thick - blame the PG brain :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back