Table top dishwashers advice needed

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My OH and I have decided that since we never seem to do dishes that it may be worth getting a table top dishwasher. Our flat is rented and there is no way of getting a full sized dishwasher. This is actually embarrassing as there is only the 2 of us, plus Aimee on the way, and we always manage to go through ALL the dishes and cutlery.

We have had a look at table top dishwashers online and they are all really expensive. We can't afford to pay £250+ on it so is there anyone out there who has one that they got for a decent price? If so where did you get it?

I would consider looking on eBay if we got totally desperate... which we are close to! :rotfl:

I didnt even no they existed, i dont have room for one in my house!! Have a separate freezer in the shed :lol: :lol:

It takes not even 5 mins to wash the pots if you do em as you go along, ya could save electric also!! :lol: By the time you have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher i dont think you would have benfited that much from it

Good luck in finding one though :hug:

mary70 said:
http://www.value-electrical.co.uk/coolzone-table-top-dishwasher-51065-1088-p.asp
that looks ok and nota bad price

Total price for it including delivery and VAT is £160, that is a lot more reasonable that some of them cost! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back