Childs Xmas Book for 1p & Free Delivery! *important update*

Foxxi

Reaction score
First of all I know this should be in the Special Offers section.. but thought it was too good an offer for people to miss out on.. :)

These are the personalised books for children normally at £8.99! What a bargain ive just bought a few

http://www.identitydirect.co.uk/index.h ... &mid=11133

They also have some teddy clocks for £2.00 each.

Use this code, 10980 for free delivery. It works cos I just used it :D The delivery doesnt come off at the checkout.. but does show on the email invoice!

Mods sorry for putting this here... Just didnt want anyone to miss out! :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

UPDATED BY URCHIN (sorry foxxi!)

SEE THIS THREAD
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... 141&page=5

IF YOU ORDER ONE YOU ARE FINE, MORE THAN ONE AND YOU ARE CHARGED FULL RATE EVEN THOUGH YOUR EMAIL DOESN'T SAY SO. THEY SEEM TO BE OK AT CANCELLING EXTRA ORDERS ETC THOUGH SO DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH.

Thank you. Right, will be ordering kids xmas pressies! Lol

mary70 said:
where do u put the delivery code ty

At the checkout .. at the bottom of the page on the left hand side it says 'code' :)

Thanks for the link :D I got one for Jake and one for my nephew :D but it didnt give me free delivery :evil:

Tangerinedream said:
Thanks for the link :D I got one for Jake and one for my nephew :D but it didnt give me free delivery :evil:

Did you change the code that was already in the 'code' space to the one I gave you??

If so.. like I said, the delivery doesnt come off at checkout.... but does on your confirmation email!

Oh and Tangerinedream.......

Jasons Doner-van!!! :rotfl:

Foxxi said:
Tangerinedream said:

Did you change the code that was already in the 'code' space to the one I gave you??

If so.. like I said, the delivery doesnt come off at checkout.... but does on your confirmation email!

Yes i did that but it still charged £2.01 im my email... but hey... £2.01 for 2 xmas pressies, I dont think I should really be moaning :lol:

tut!! Im doing half my xmas shopping on here LOL!! :D

Thank you very much!! :hug:

How did people put their phone number in? It won't let me carry on, keeps asking me to re-enter.

After a few attempts it worked! Phew, was panicking then! Lol

I have issues with mine!!! I have recieved an email saying i have spent nothing, no postage, then t the bottom of my email has the last thing i've ordered! Can someone please help. I'm quite worried as i have given my card details!!!

why do they need address?

im not sure if i should use my card details or not?

LisaJ1986 said:
I have issues with mine!!! I have recieved an email saying i have spent nothing, no postage, then t the bottom of my email has the last thing i've ordered! Can someone please help. I'm quite worried as i have given my card details!!!

I didnt have any problems with mine... so cant help.. sorry x

mum2be? said:
why do they need address?

im not sure if i should use my card details or not?

To post it to you!!!

Foxxi said:
LisaJ1986 said:

I didnt have any problems with mine... so cant help.. sorry x

Did i do something wrong, or forget something then? I've emailed them. If i have no reply i the morning i'm ringing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back