Got heartbeat at M/W so thnk I never M/C

bexxie

Reaction score
OMG just had m/w visit and she got heart beat up now if im a 6 weeks that wouldnt have shown would it. She seems to think that i may never have m/c at all so am 11 weeks,ahve now got an urgent scan booked.

Help
Bex

:shock: thats amazing!!!! can't usually find heartbeat at 6 weeks

:hug: let us know when you get your scan date :hug:

Ooooooohhhh how exciting!! You could be in the 2nd tri with us sooner than you think!!

Wow, that's amazing! Good luck for your scan hun! xxxx

That's fantastic news Bexxie, Good luck with the scan :cheer:

Cx

hi thanks
dont when scan will be but soon though i hope,WTF what do you guys reckon happen as i had neg tests afer the bleed didnt get pos til 3/4 weeks ago was it IB and not M/C or what am so confused. She said if not from m/c then it could be twins but surely they wouldnt show at 6 weeks,OMG

Hopefully you'll get your scan sooner rather than later so you can find out whats what and put your mind at ease bexxie xxx

Hiya Bex

What wonderful news!
I'm confused as to why your Midwife was even trying to get a H/B at 6 weeks - Most experienced Midwives will not try before 16 weeks because before then it can be difficult to locate a heartbeat and they don't like to worry the Mommy to be. I hope your Midwife knew what she was doing and wasn't detecting your H/B!
-Anyway, hope your scan date comes through ASAP so you know whats going on!

Lotsa
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
hope your scan is perfect!

hI there
I asked her to feel me as I am so big so was worried,while there she said she could feel the fundus (?) and that uterus had come out of the pelvis slightly so she got the doppler out with rather puzzled look on her face. My heartbeat showed at 84 and she got 164 for the baby. What do you reckon?
Bex

You just about see a heartbeat at 6 weeks on ultrasound so with a doppler no chance and if your uterus is above the pelvis and she's getting a heartbeat then that will put you at least 10 weeks :cheer:

:shock: wow hun thats fab you will get to see your little one soon :D and could even be in 2nd tri :hug: xxxxx

Wow Bex if your Uterus is now poking out above your pubic bone, it sounds like you are definitely approaching the 12 week mark!
jump3.gif
and with a Heartbeat of 164 - Well, thats not yours!

Hope your scan comes through this week - This is all so exciting - I'm intrigued!

Well i am gobsmacked simply because I had m/c confirmed on the 25th june after losing babe on the 21st. i had neg tests afterwards and they didnt show positive til at least three weeks ago!

only thing i can thiunk of is we had BD on the 27th June maybe I fell pregnant then,that wold make me 8 weeks gestation near to 9 so i suppose it is possible. God I am thrown. the only thing she did say was maybe her doppler was playng up but for 5 mins it read 164 so god only knows. i am thrilled either way.

B

Bexxie either way I am thrilled you got aheart beat :cheer: :hug:

I'm so happy for you! I hope you get your scan very soon :hug:

Bloody hell Bex!! That's fantastic! Glad you got to hear the hb.

Do you know when the scan will be?

Am so pleased and excited for you hon :hug:

dont know hoping next week if not I am going to buy a Doppler. Can you get a HB before 10 weeks? anyone experienced this coz my sister reckons she had one at 7 weeks

OMG that is EXCELLENT BABE!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

You can hear a heartbeat from 9 weeks if you're lucky! But I don't believe the uterus starts to move out of your pelvis until around 10 or 11 weeks roughly, so that should help with a rough idea!

Best of luck hun, I am so pleased for you! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back