i got my scan!!!!

sarahj

Reaction score
well i made such a fuss at midwife visit then i went to doctor and explained how worried i was after suffering a missed m/c that i was booked in the the early pregnancy unit where they were really great and gave me a scan. i got to see my baby heart beat so i can just stop worrying at last. im so happy.

thanks for everyones support
sarah x

Great news hun, glad everything is ok xxxx :D

I am so pleased for you, I bet that is such a weight of your mind. Do you still get a scan at 12 weeks?

Very relieved for you.. no wonder you are happy.. enjoy the moment and I am sure you will feel much more confident from now on!

xxx

I'm really pleased for you Sarah. I had mine at 9+6 so about the same time as you, and although the pictures weren't up to much, we could still see the little stumpy arms and legs waving on the screen. And to see the little heartbeat was amazing.

Hopefully this can put your mind at rest that everything is okay.

yippeeeeeeee.... enjoy every minute of your pregnancy now! :lol:
emilia xx

Wonderful news Sarah!!!!! So very pleased for you.

love Claire xx

Really pleased for you hope you can relax now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

thank you so much ladies! in response to your questions i do still get a scan at 12 weeks but this is a nt scan to test for abnormalities. i have been shopping and bought a cool maternity t shirt from next it says on the front "pregnant women are HOT" how cool is that!

im excited now.
thanks again
sarah x

awww congratulations i bet it was loverly especially after everything u have been thro

It is soooo reassuring when you see the baby and/or the heartbeating!! I remember when I first became pregnant and my levels weren't matching how far I was and my first ultrasound also didn't match they thought that maybe I was going to miscarry so we had to wait another 10 days and then have another ultrasound which confirmed a viable baby with a heartbeat and it felt like a ton of bricks was lifted off of my chest!!!! So congratulations and sit back and enjoy the 7 months!!!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back