BFP after m/c

Heulyn

Reaction score
So we got our BFP EVENTUALLY!!

I was 18 days late for AF before it showed up! That's a lot of peeing on sticks and waiting! I'm a POAS expert by now! Lol.
My LMP was 31st Jan - so my guesstimate of weeks is 6 and 3 days PG, with a due date of Hallowe'en!

So anyway, I go for a sort of dating scan tomorrow at 10:30, to make sure everything is alright and how far gone I am for sure.

Which is a relief, because 3 days ago the Doc told me I wasn't pregnant, and that I needed counselling, and at 19 (after 8months of trying and a m/c) that I was too young to be a mother!!!

Anyway, rant over, I go for a scan tomorrow to see what they can find, because I got a clear BFP this morning.
If I'm not far enough on for them to see anything, they'll bring me back weekly to see how things are going =]

So yeah.... I'm shattered, and my back is killing me already! But oh man am I pleased =]

Can't wait to see if this little butterbean will be okay.

x

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Oh well done Heulyn, I'm really pleased for you , especially after your MC

Yippeee - baby on the way

CONGRATULATIONS! :yay: :yay: :yay: !
I'm so pleased for you. You should complain about that doctor tho, so many of them are so crap and just get away with it.
Enjoy your pregnancy hun :)

congratulations huni very please for you. hope all goes well. ru going to have it in the lagan valley hospital? i was going to have my 1st there was very nice hospital but then i moved closer to ulster hospital so ended up there lol xxxxxxx

Congratulations! I'd definatly complain about that doctor I can not believe he said that to you! What is it with doctors recently?! x Even if he thinks that he is obligated to keep his opinions to himself! x Hope all goes well today keep us updated x

Congratulations!! Always nice to start the day after reading some happy stories in the morning :) xx

Congratulations! I'm 19 also, no way are we too young. He has no right telling you that.
Each person is different and only they know if they're mature enough to handle a baby. :)

Hi Heulyn,

How did the dating scan go yesterday, what dates did they give you ?

Jen X

Thank you everyone! :D

JJ's Mum, the scan was fine, they said I'm only early on, 4-5 weeks at most, so it's not as far on as I thought xD
Baby is only measuring under 3mm! Teeeeny, but big enough to see on the scans. I had an external and an internal, just to make sure!

They're having me back in 3 weeks, for another scan or two, and hopefully a proper due date and pic! Hehe =]
xx

Glad it went well hon. I'm pregnany after m/c too - just found out this eve. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for u xxxx

Ditto to you then Karen! CONGRATS and a happ, healthy 9months for us both =]
x

Thanks hon - will see u in Tri 1 now...and then Tri 2...and then Tri 3...and then birth stories!!! xxxx

Well done on your scan Heulyn lovely for you to see it on screen and glad all ok!

Congratulations to you Karen too, so exciting lots of BFP's coming at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back