• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gossips at work :-(

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am so upset. might be partly hormones and overreacting but i put on facebook, (bearing in mind the only ppl from work i have on facebook are ppl i trust, so that is 2 ppl! ) "another day ticked off" is it me or could that be related to anything..?
well i got a text from a colleague saying "omg are you pregnant" i heard about your facebook status!
so i bbmd my friend carley who is the only person outide me an OH and my mum that know and she said one colleague had facebook up on her phone and everyone was goosspiing saying i must be pregnant and how ridiculous cos i will just mc again etc etc.....i am so angry i just want to cry :-( i dont want anyone to know for a reason. :-( Really not looking forward to going back to work on monday now :cry:

Oh what a shame, fb is evil at times, I would have put nothing what so ever to do with pregnancy on there, I still haven't as other people can see your updates. Not nice of them gossiping, it's none of their business, can't believe they would say something so hurtful as well. I would go in and lie if you would still rather they didn't know say the post related to your next holiday or a count down to something else nice and your friends at work to back you up. Try not to worry now though, it won't do you or bean any good x

Oh wow Hun what a nightmare!! Bunch on busy bodies ey!! I kno it's easy to say but just keep your chin up and rise above these silly people!
Hope ur ok xxxx

yeh my friend has told them that OH booked a weekend away! i hate lying but i just dont want them to know yet!

It's only a white lie, I've told quite a few over these last few months to cover this pregnancy up till I was ready to tell people, still haven't told everyone!

yeah i am gonna keep it to myself until i cant deny it anymore at work cos i dont have a great relationship with ppl at work, and they are so bitchy

That sounds like an awful situation MrsMc, I really can't believe people can be so mean, even behind people's backs. You've done the right thing though in making out it's something else, we've all got to tell a few white lies until we're ready to go public.

Ignore them hun-just keep looking ahead and rise above the bitches. :hugs: xx

thanks everyone i know i shouldnt let them upset me but they do, after last mc one person (the same one who threatened to put my head down the loo) told me to just stop trying to get pregnant cos it obviously doesnt work and it is an extreme way to get time off work! :-(

OMG i cant believe they said that to you, was it girl? Can you not report them? xxx

in have tried reporting them but they are managers little friends and HR want a mediation meeting but i dont want to do that so i just ignore them!

Definitely, that's bullying and harassment in the workplace. You need to be in a comfortable environment with minimum stress, if there are people like that around you then something needs to be said about it.

omg! you can bloody sue for being treated like that at work wot a:censored::censored: that makes me soooooo angry

I dont blame hun just keep your head down and try to ignore it :hugs: xxx

OMG! I can't believe what I'm reading!! The insentive bitches. It makes me so mad that people (not even worthy to be called something humane) could say things like that to another human being! Grrr!

They don't mean anything to you chick, so white lie it all the way. And when you have your wee bubba, you can stick two fingers, in their eyes, oh I mean up at them haha Assholios x

What a bunch of &£@!?£! Try not to let them get to you though, they are just insignificant people with small minds and no lifes! You are so far above them! Xx but it definately shouldn't be allowed to go on, try talking to HR again!

OMG cant believe what im reading !!!!!! if they r women they cant have kids as they r so insensitive !!!! dont blame u for stretching the truth !! and if they are nice colleagues what the F**K has it got to do with them !! (sorry for language but it makes me mad !!) keep your chin up and just keep counting down to your mat leave when u can stick your fingers up at them !!!! xxx:muaha:

for god sake ur work 'mates' dont half piss me off!!
i really feel for u babes, its not right that theyr doing this all the time
its absolutly discusting, people like that deserve NOTHING!
hope ur ok! xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back