Worrying and annoyed

Kayelle

Reaction score
Please can sum ppl give me some opinions on this. Well tbh its probebly more of a rant!
I am not throwing up, but stomach reaallly bad and feeel soooooooooooo tired- sick of ppl saying things like 'well you will have to put up with it, dont make a big fuss, carry on with your work, you will just have to take stuff to stop you feeling sick' blah blah blah but im just feeling so bloated and sicky!

hey and whats with ppl that when you tell them you dont get a big congrats, but the lecture of 'have you thought about the costs, are you going back to work....' i know its a lot to think about but let me and OH do that!

Sorry for rant feeling :(

ahh ignore em...this is the time to milk it hee hee and if they arent in your position who gives them the right to lecture! and yep...had all that with my first child the whole "are you going to be able to afford it..." etc etc etc like u said hun its up to you and your OH to think about that not everyone else! as i see it anyway you live to your means, both me and my OH worked when i got preg with my first and when i had had her i decided not to go back and we managed just fine :) xx

Thank you so much Dee that is just what i wanted to hear as that is what i have been thinking! i know it will be hard financially as most things are these days but i know it will be ok! i just hate people saying it putting a downer on everything! and yes i want to milk it! do they know i am growing a whole person here? :D :D

I agree with you, milk it-you are growing a human being in there...people dont get it at all. It is tiring and exhausting, our bodies are working overtime. People like that get on my nerves. I have had it a bit from OH mum, she didn't get any symptoms so she doesnt get why I am.....???
I had my son when I was quite young and managed financially. I'm with deedee, you live within your means and its not for anyone else to lecture you. Ignore them and enjoy every second. xx

if you need something to ease the sicky feeling i suggest travel sickness bands

you need to wear them in the correct position (dont keep moving them about like some ppl do as they are tight and ppl find them uncomfortable)

keep them on all day and take them off at night

theyre abut 8 quid from boots they wont stop it completely but its acupressure and it helps block signals to and from the brain that you feel sicky xxx

thanks guys :)
its more of crampy sicky feelings x

I have to say, the sickness bands are good-i am wearing them as I type! I didnt think they would work but thought was worth a try. I still feel a little queasy but when I take them off I feel a whole lot worse.x

hmmm i might try them.... but then looks suspicious before i have told anyone? lol

hmmm i might try them.... but then looks suspicious before i have told anyone? lol

just say you are suffering travel sickness and the doc has adivsed u to wear them for a few weeks as you are allergic to the tablets - lol or just say they are sweatbands lol

thanks guys :)
its more of crampy sicky feelings x

ive had an idea to help with the cramps, as you will find you will get alot throught as things stretch, tey getting one of those wheat wrap things for bad backs, heat it up in the microwave but dont have it too hot just a nice comfortable temp and rest it on the outside of your clothing it may help the muscles to relax a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back