Too hot at work

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
Our office at work is far too hot. We have the radiators off, the windows open and occasionally open the door to cool it off a bit. The trouble is the heat is making me feel quite ill on the afternoons. I assume it is because I am PG now? Can I complain about it to Occupational health. A was talking to a colleague (who has raised a complaint about the temperature in the office), but he was saying that there is no max temp in the H&S stuff. The trouble is I don't really want to tell people at work I am pregnant yet until after the first scan. Is there anything I can do without say? Will telling them make any difference?

I think I've heard something similar - there is a lowest temp you can work at but not a highest temp or so I've been told before.

You should come work in my office - we had NO heating today and it was FREEEEEEEZING! I usually feel too warm at the moment but cos my blood pressure drops when I stand up I feel cold when standing (just a bit weird lol) - just to prove I am never happy :rotfl:

Absolutely complain.

I just asked my husband (who is in HR) whether or not here is a max temperature and he said no. However, the core temperature of the baby is defined by you. If it's too flipping hot, talk to HR (who aren't allowed to spread information) and put in a complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back