Goodbye little Leo

I'm so so so sorry to read this. I have been through 11-12 weeks losses so not as far on, or as devastating. For a long time I was very angry, but I've had to let it go. I'm sure you've been offered it, but counselling really helps as you're talking about it to someone impartial.
I am sending you lots of hugs, I hope you're doing ok xx

I really don't have words .... I'm so sorry :-(

Sending u massive big hugs lovely xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss. Mine was at 15 weeks and that was hard enough. It's been 3 weeks Monday of crying and it's not fairs and so much anger I don't know what to do with. But every day is a little easier then next day I might take a step back and the tears come again but back on track the next day. Don't hide your feelings let them out or it will eat you up. Losing Charlie was so hard it's unreal but I bought a memory book as I have lots of scans poems and things like you and I wanted a place to keep them. I have posted a pic on here its lovely. You don't have to hide him away I'm happy to talk to you anytime you want to about anything. Your oh might come round and want to see. He sounds like my oh he didn't want to see anything and pretends he is fine while holding me then cries when he thinks I'm not watching. This is not the best forum to have to post in but has the best support. I live here at the moment it's the only place I feel understood. Much love to you xxx

Having to have our little boy Ethan delivered at 30 weeks due to complications was so difficult - we had him for 2 days and had to say goodbye. They were astounded he survived the birth but he fought as hard as he could.

They has already told us he had no chance of survival but we never have up hope. I got to hold his hands, talk and sing to him, he saw me and I saw him open his eyes. He squeezed me so tight :'( the staff said he was a little fighter and hated being attached to all the machines. He used to go mad when they messed with him.

For a long long time I was so very angry and upset. I will never ever get over his loss but each day gradually things get easier. It sort of creeps up on you and you will one day realise that you haven't cried that day. We didn't get the answers we wanted so that made it worse. I still think of him everyday, it will be 3 years in November since we said goodbye. He is a part of our family regardless and his sisters will always know of him. My eldest was devastated when we lost him, she is almost 6 now and she still struggles. He is her little brother and always will be. That was so hard for me, but I had to be strong for my daughter.

At the time I could see no way forward, I felt heavy and numb. Physically my body craved my baby. Was just do hard.

Time is a great healer, but it will take much time. Just go easy on yourself and get the answers you need. Talk lots, cry whenever you need to. Don't hold it in - let it all out. It's the best therapy xxx

Thank you everyone. I'm so sorry to hear you've been through pain too but it helps to know I'm not alone and that it does get easier.

I don't think a loss at any stage can be any easier or harder but to be so close and to have it ripped away is heart wrenching. I'm so glad to have had the chance to hold him and love him, even though he'd already gone. It helps a little to be able to picture his beautiful little face.

One day at a time

Xx

So sorry sweety massive hugs there are just no words its such an empty black feeling x :hugs: I hope you and oh get through this hun

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am so sad as I am reading this. I'm really sorry you had to go through this and can't imagine how you must be feeling. I felt so lost when I had a loss at around 9 weeks but to actually hold your tiny but perfectly formed little boy must have been heartbreaking. I hope things will become easier as the weeks pass and my thoughts are with you and your family. RIP little chap! :'( xxx

I'm really sorry to read this! I had to deliver my baby at 20 weeks back in may there and it's the hardest thing I have ever done. It has been really tough since then. The best advice I ca give you is make sure your other half or someone close is supporting you. I wouldn't of got past the last few weeks without my other half. I'm here if u need to chat. Thinking of u xxxxxxx

Been thinking of you hun and I am so sorry for your loss!! Sleep tight little Leo! Xxx

I am so so terribly sorry for you - I can only imagine your heartbreak. I really don't know if there are any words of comfort I can give but we are all here if you need to talk or offload xxx

Really sorry to hear your sad news huni.
Been thinking of you all week xxx

So sorry for ur loss great big hugs .... Rip baby Leo gone to heaven to play with all the other precious angels to special for this earth x

Cant begin to imagine how your feeling right now and no words can help. Just want you to know im thinking of you. RIP little Leo in the arms of angels xxxxx

Oh hun this made me cry, my heart is breaking for you.

It tore me up when I miscarried my baby at 3 months last year so can only imagine how hard it must be for you, you always assume that if the 12 week scan goes ok you are home and dry :(

I won't lie, losing a child at any point during pregnancy is absolutely heartbreaking and you think the pain will kill you but just take one day at a time - it does get easier, I never thought it would but it does. You will never forget them or get over the pain you just find a way to live with it.

I still think about my lost angel all the time and it hurts, I loved that little bean so much in such a short space of time, I just try to take comfort from the thought that I will see them again one day.

Thinking of you xxxx

Last edited:
I wrote these in my book too. Some comfort comes from them.

An Angel from the Book of Life

Wrote down my baby's birth,

And whispered as she closed the book

"Too Beautiful for Earth"

Heaven will hold you before we do and keep you safe until we come home to you.

There's some lovely quote on line that can help in some ways. But we are all here whenever you need us xxx

I'm so so sorry :( :( my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time :( xxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss xxxx

So so sorry for your loss, I don't know what else to say x

Michelle x

I am so sorry for your loss! My thoughts are with you! Xxxx

I'm so sorry to read this. I can't imagine the pain. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members