Goodbye little Leo

My heart breaks for you - I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Lots of love and strength sent to you. Be there for each other. Xxxxx

I can't believe this. I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. God bless little Leo. Look after yourself xxx

He will never be forgotten hunny I got a feeling he will be remembered forever. I for one will remember him as that's the day god picked a play mate for Charlie. They have many friends up there :) <3 to all the little angels xxx

Thank you all - there's so much support on here.

Today has been a hard day, nothing by tears. I was fine yesterday I think I'm playing catch up today.

I'm sure Leo and Charlie are looking down with big beautiful smiles

Xx

This site is my prop at the moment it's amazing as are the people on it. I had a really bad day yesterday I cried on and off all day but today I've been fine. What I find is you can't predict how your going to feel day by day. Just have to let the tears flow when they need to. We will get there I'm sure. Hope your feeling a bit better xxx

I for one will remember him as that's the day god picked a play mate for Charlie. They have many friends up there

I'd not thought of it like that before, broke my heart and made me smile at the same time! Hope our Angels are having fun xxx

Sending you a hug and all my thoughts hun, i just cant imagine what youve been througth, but would say keep talking and keepworking on your relationship as a couple to come througth this together as you have each other xx

Thanks JJMum, it's been the hardest couple of weeks of my life, I feel so hopeless. Its not just getting used to not being pregnant anymore and having the post pregnancy physical things to deal with but dealing with the loss of a little boy growing up, starting school and becoming a man - all those things we won't get to share and enjoy with Leo.

I don't know how the human body can create so many tears.

Xx

I have only just dipped my toe into this section after loosing my baby boy 3 days ago at 23 weeks

I am so sorry for your loss, I have read your posts and feel like I could have written them myself - the words are exactly how I am feeling

Our babies are our angles and we are their mommys xxx

Lots of love Steph

Oh Steph, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this heart wrenching situation.

If I can help you in any way please let me know. I don't think I'll ever be the same person again, I'm totally broken at the moment but the days are slowly getting easier, they will for you too

I'm here if you need me

Xx

I've not been on here a while, I've been keeping my head down, trying to soldier on.

It's Leo's funeral in the morning and I'm not sure what to feel. I'm distraught and the thought of seeing his little casket makes me sick but part of me wants to get it done as it marks a proper goodbye. I'm so mixed up and sad

Xx

Thinking of you Hun stay string can't imagine how you must be feeling xxxxx

Thank you both. Being a grown up sucks, wish I could rewind back to school days xx

Thank you lovely ladies for your ongoing support.

It was beautiful but so hard. The service was short but meaningful just like Leo's life and the sun was shining bright for him. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and he's now at peace xx

Glad the service went well and you have found some peace xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back