Ani's labour thread :) *Update 2* Leo is here!

Sherlock

Reaction score
UPDATE 2 - Leo is here!

YAY!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Baby Leo arrived in the world at 10.10pm this evening weighing 2.86kg (6lb 5ozs). Both he and Ani are doing well :D

Congrats to Mummy and Daddy and welcome to the world Leo :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ani was induced earlier, had an epidural and was trying to get some rest before the big push. A few hours later Leo was born via C section.

I don't have any more details as yet but will post as soon as I hear anything. My mobile signal at home is dodgy so sometimes it takes me a little while to get the texts.

Ani has had 24 hours of contractions but is only 1cm dilated so far. They have now gone to hospital where it looks like Ani will be given some help to get things moving.

Come on little Leo, time to meet your Mummy and Daddy.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ani went into labour naturally this morning and was doing fine at home with a hot water bottle for a bit of relief. When she went into hospital this afternoon they sent her home again as she is not dilated at all :? She has to wait till things start progressing more.

Fingers crossed little Leo doesn't keep his Mummy waiting too much longer :pray:

Time to come out now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll update here in the first post whenever I get any news :)

Good luck Ani :hug: Hope things start progressing for you soon :D

Awwww sweetheart :hug: Hope it all starts getting going for you soon :hug: x x x x

:cheer:
Good luck hun that its progressing faster now! :hug:

Oooooooooh good luck Ani.... hope everything goes well xxxxxx
Only me left now!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member