going to see gp next week! sick of no af and being in discomfort

Carr87

Reaction score
Just want to rant really...........had crappy lower backpain for what feels like ages now and on and off light annoying cramp, not pg, no sign of af other that a few days of brown cm last week.........can anyone make anything of my chart? im not even sure what to say to my gp! Iv been reading up on low progesterone after mirena so i shall go armed with my chart showing my low bbt!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fa3d

Started on agnus castus 11 days ago, hoping it will help soon before i explode!

Ah hon - not sure what to say really as am quite new to charting, but I can see why you're so confused. Have you recently removed the mirena coil? Sounds like your body is just a bit confused right now.... Hope your doc is helpful and let us know they say...

Good Luck, I have just been to my first appointment regarding long cycles and they gonna do tests for me in the New Year x

Could you be preg and the brown cm you had last week be implantation bleeding? the bit of your chart where you got a positive opk, was not long ago? could the late ovulation , late implantation, late result?

Good luck, hope docs can help get you out of limbo

Hey hun...i was on ac just over 2weeks before af came so it may come soon. But dont blame u for goin to c dr hun as they may do bloods etc to put mind at rwst. Let us know how u get on xxx

Could you be preg and the brown cm you had last week be implantation bleeding? the bit of your chart where you got a positive opk, was not long ago? could the late ovulation , late implantation, late result?

Good luck, hope docs can help get you out of limbo

that did cross my mind innitialy (i think i possibly caught the end of my surge as it wasnt as dark as control but they faded by the end of next day)but i dont think my temps are consistent with pregnancy are they? i really dont have a clue about bbt as this is my first cycle off the mirena, i just feel like absolute shit today! i could cry but dont want to infront of hubby! my lower back is so uncomfortable, not horrendous pain i just cant get comfy, hurts to stand and hurts to sit after a while...........like pressure, then im panicking about the low bbt and could it be low progesterone or my thyroid...........its a joy this ttc malarky isnt it! thanks for evryones input

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back