No AF and tested again..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by Petra, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Petra

Petra Well-Known Member

Hi girls, I wanted to post a few days ago but had to promiss my DH that I wouldn't... :wall: He's getting fed up with me reading this forum every night :roll:

Anyway, I was hoping that you could give me a bit of advise.

i have miscarried on 21/10/07 at 5 weeks. I have bled for a one afterwards. Then I had AF 3 weeks later. I was quite happy about it as my cycles are never regular. Anyway, I haven't had AF since ( 52 days now) and getting BNF !!! :wall: :x

Before getting pregnant my GP has sent a letter to gynae unit at local hospital with suspected PCOS. However, when I was at the EPU in October I was told that my ovaries are fine. Do you think that they would see PCOS there if any? My appointment at the gynae is on 18/2/2008 ( so long to wait) and I am getting really impatient ( btw. paid for Cheri22 reading today :oops:

Sorry for this long post. Rant over !

Lots of babydust to all :hug: :hug: :hug:
    Petra xxx

2. angiemum2b

angiemum2b Well-Known Member

hi hun,

Sorry about your loss. :hug:
    As for AF it took mine around 6 weeks ish to come back at all i was quite worried but it did return and i went to my normal 32 day cycles then.

i hope you AF or BFP soon hunni x :hug: