3 days late and no sign of AF....

Donna79x

Reaction score
Well I am currently 3 days late and no sign at all of AF... usually have backache and dodgy stomach and headache for about 2-3 days before its due and nearly always on time....

Probably my head playing mind games with my body cos I want my BFP so much... just have shooting pains to my belly button but had that for a bout a week... and got a leaky bbi... TMI soz....

Donna x

I listed my symptoms under that section if it helps.....

When are you going to test?????

Good luck!! xx

going to test monday i think if AF doesnt arrive.....

Congrats to you again babe bet your floating on the clouds... how long u been ttc???

Thanks, i hope you get a BFP too.

I came off the pill in July 2006, found out I was PG in August 2006, miscarried in September 2006. So I'm pretty lucky really that I only had to wait till my December cycle.

good luck to you, let us know as soon as you do! I havn't told anyone yet!!! hehe

Piglet xx

have you told your other half or are you going to surprise him?

I can't wait for the moment..... if only. Been TTC since Feb 2006 and joy as yet....

x

Sounds promising hun, not 2 sure about the leaky boob tho. I was 6 days late and i had a feeling i was pregnant. I had diarrhoea 4 2 days, my skin went really really dry, and was a bit crampy, which i never normally get when im due on.

I hope this is it 4 you. Fingers crossed the witch doesn't show.

My OH does know - I told him the second I was showing symptoms that I thought I was. It's a long story, but looks like I'm on my own from now on. But hey ho, I can do it!

I've got everything crossed for you!!!!

xx

Aw sorry to hear that you might be going it alone but I am sure you will be fine, like you said, and you will have a beautiful baby to keep you busy... lol

Take care and wishing you a happy and healthy 9months

xx

P.S: Still no AF and no sign of her either.... :cheer:

I cant wait till you test tomorrow!!!!! Make sure you come online asap after and let me know how you got on!!
xxxx

Hi Donna :wave:

Theres a few of us testing tomorrow morning, see the thread "glitzyglamgirl" and feel free to join our pee party!!!

Jax x

Well I am 7 days late now and still no AF but feel like its here all the time, keep running to the loo to check..... :rotfl:

I haven't got no tests ... so going to wait until Saturday x

Please send me lots of baby dust xxx

Hi Donna!

I've got everything crossed for you! I feel like AF is here, with AF type cramps and pains, have done all week. I half keep expecting it to appear!! So it all sounds positive 4 you!

Piglet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back