Going to a babies funeral tomorrow.

fuffins1981

Reaction score
I am sorry if people in here feel this is the wrong place to talk of this and will be happy if it has to be moved.

My friend lost her 4 week old baby at the end of march. It was a great shock and upset to us all. The funeral is tomorrow.

I have wanted to go to the funeral from day 1. But have started to fear that it will upset me too much. I don't mean it in a selfish way. I am scared it will make me feel too worried about bubs.

I will defo be going. We have known eachother since we were kids. Just don't want to appear to be an emotional wreck on the day. Thankfully, she wants me to come. I know some may want to avoid someone who is pregnant. But, I do feel guilty....and there is not much I can do about that.

Sorry for rambling. And sorry if anything has sounded insensitive. I really hope it hasn't. :hug:

Thank you for the hugs. :hug:

I hope that I can be strong for my friend tomorrow. I know that she needs everyone to be strong and it will be hard enough for her already.

hun everyone there will be the same thinking of you and your friend 2moro :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

aww your poor friend and her family and friends ! my heart goes out to you all xxx :hug: :hug:

Thank you :)

She seems to be doing well, but is aware that it can change any moment. She has two older boys to still care for. Though her family are helping a lot there. Time is a healer I guess. But this will take a lot of time x

Thank you for your messages :hug:

Meant to come back to update, but was in hospital. Went in friday.

The funeral went really well. Went to the church...But did not attend the burial part.

I was in a lot of pain and also found the funeral very hard. The guilt was overwhelming. I know it was silly to feel it.

So glad that he had such a beautiful funeral though. His mother did so well to get through it ok.

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages.

Sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back