GOING TO A NEWBORN BABY'S FUNERAL TOMORROW :'(

oh wow.. my thoughts are with her and the family... how upsetting :( :hug:

Hello ladies, thanks to all of you for replying :hug: :hug:

Yes I did go to the church service only as they only wanted close family at the actual burial. It was absolutely harrowing :( :( :( We went in and waited for the family to arrive with baby levi, everyone was crying before anyone even got there. Then they started playing music through the church (warwick avenue by duffy) its what was playing when jody gave birth to her little boy. All i can remember was that poor poor girl screaming and sobbing her dear little heart out i just wanted to go and give her a big hug but she was with her mum and sisters (shes only 19) :( :( :( Baby's dad carried him in an absolutely gorgeous little coffin, it was white with hand painted teddies all around the bottom and little bluebirds and doves all over it, He was so strong to be able to do that my heart went out to him :hug: :hug:
The service was really lovely (catholic) there wasnt a dry eye in the church, then they played bridge over troubled water while we were still in the church before the undertakers took his little coffin and put it back in the car with all of his flowers. :( :(

It was sooooooooooo so upsetting :( :( Later on in the evening me and my friend wendy who had been to the funeral too, went to see his grave and put a blue teddy wrapped in a blue blanket with a winnie the pooh tag in amongst his flowers for jody and her family to see today. Sorry i didnt update last night but all i could do is lay in my bed crying,cuddling my daughter sleeping and think of poor jody not having her baby to cuddle, it affected me really badly but im so pleased i went. Thanks to all of you and your kind words i will pass them on to jody when i see her in the week

:( :( :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh how awful! I'm actually crying after reading that! Just an awful thing to go through!

Rest in peace little one, watch over mummy :( :( :( :( :(

poor girl, my heart goes out to her, please pass on our love and best wishes kayzee :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh god how awful.... :hug: Its strange really because before and when you conceive you worry about any miscarriages/deformities/problems etc, if your like me i was always in hospital whilst pregnant with bleeding (placenta coming away), high blood pressure etc etc then you give birth and worry they will stop breathing/cot death, when they get older you worry someone will snatch them, while teenagers you worry about drugs/alcohol/sex and then they have kids themselves and you worry about them. Its a never ending life full of worry but you never think this is going to happen to you. Sadly this poor girl and baby didnt get that far in life and i can only imagine what she is going through. Please give her my best regards and i hope her greiving is as little as it possibly can be :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gosh what a devestating thing to happen to someone.
The poor women must be going through hell.
I can imagine you are at a loss at what to do and I see your point about being pregnant too.
Its a hard one as you just do not know how seeing pregnant women around her she she has just lost hers will affect her.
Also you have to look out for your needs aswell as these things can only ever be really upsetting.
I think you have to deciede what you you think is best hun.
As far as something to wear, ask if there is a percific colour dress code. If not wear what is comfatable.

I know it is hard hun but look after yourself by not letting this bring you down on a long term basis.
It is so unfortunate but do not start to carry around any guilt as this would not be good for you or the baby.

All the best sweetie and I wish your friend all the best for the future xxx

I had tears in my eyes reading that :cry:
Poor poor girl nobody should have to go through that :(

thats heartbreaking, read it last night and just cuddled Isla all night, makes me realise how lucky i am and that every day is precious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back