I have my scan tomorrow!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the day I finally have my scan....this has officially been the longest 12 weeks of my life :lol:

Its going to be a bittersweet day though because its my grandad's funeral at lunchtime. I have been really upset and down this past week (hence why you havent seen me about too much) and have been so emotional and hormonal.

The funeral is at 12 and I have my scan at 2.40 in my next nearest town which is a good half and hour away from me, I would have to leave the funeral right at the end of the service.

Been pregnant I dont think im emotionally strong enough for the funeral and then the scan straight after so ive been told to leave the funeral and go and pay my respects to grandad later with some flowers.

I just hope all goes well at the scan, as its going to be such a sad day.

And I have only 2 more days here...and im leaving you guys. :(

Wish me luck, Il try and get online in the evening tomorrow to fill you all in.

Good luck for the scan, I'm sure your Grandad will b looking down with happiness xx

I think that's a good idea hun. Good luck tomorrow and love to your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun :hug:

I wish you all the best for tomorrow :hug:

good luck hun!!! and ur grandads presence willbe with u tomorro at ur scan :hug: :hug: xx

Oh hun what an emotional day you have ahead of you. Good luck for the scan babes and big hugs to you and your family :hug: :hug:

good luck for ur scan hun...ill be following u wednesday and i cant wait ...best of luck babes :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope tomorrow goes ok. I had to go to my Grandpa's funeral a couple of weeks ago and it was hard with emotions a bit all over the place as it is. You'll get through it though. I hope you enjoy the scan.

i have only just seen this, just made a post wishing you luck on ur scan.

Im so sorry about ur grandad i didnt realise, i dnt know what else to say really apart from that i hope ur scan goes ok :hug:

Good luck sweetie... Sorry about your Grandad, hope the funeral went as good as possible. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back