Going in at 4pm

sarah113

Reaction score
i phoned up at 1pm like they said and got told the are full at the moment and to ring back at 4pm but the other m/w who was there said come in at 4pm so im going in then.
also don't they read your bl*ody notes because they said why are we inducing you then and your not high risk are you, so had to explain all that to them too that im being induced because baby is small and yes i am high risk, grrrrr they really wind me up sometimes, no wonder people end up with high BP. ok little moan over lol

all the best. will be thinking of you, if you promise to think of me on Sunday :hug:

Ive been thinking about you hope everything goes well for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You will have left by now but good luck :hug: Hope it happens quickly for you :hug:

Jane x

all the best hun, hopefully I wont see you in neo natel over the weekend, praying for you hun :hug: :hug:

gosh i saw one of your posts somewhere and happened to read your sig- thought hang on a minute thats TODAY! lol so popped in here to see how u doing- sorry i am too late iv missed you but GOOD LUCK! or congrats if she's already here :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope everything went well for you hun!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back