At last...

MaryLouise

Reaction score
I'm booked in for an induction on Saturday! :dance: Having spent most of the last 5/6 weeks in and out of the hospital with my BP I am finally getting my own way! I saw the consultant yesterday and he said that we are in a balancing act between inducing, so increased risk of section and waiting, which because of my BP I have an increased risk of a section. As these two things are now balanced and I am still not feeling good with headaches/floaters and an ever increasing BP then it makes sense to get baby out! The idea is that I will be 38 weeks Monday so he said we will start things on Saturday with the hope that baby will be born by then! I may have an August baby afterall! Sorry to those who are generally fed up with the waiting game, I'm jumping the queue :cheer:

Hiya

If you have read my birth story you will know I understand exactly how you feel! So glad they are acting on it for you. Good luck! :) xx

:D :hug: Well done YOU for gettin to 37 weeks! You've done brilliantly under the circumstances and I'm bloody proud of you for hangin on in there lady!!! All the very best of luck for Saturday and hope you are holdin your little one in your arms before the weekend is out :hug: Much love Sarah xxxxxx

That's great news!! :cheer: Hope all goes well for tomorrow! Good luck, and enjoy your last day of "me" time!! xx

thank you ladies, i'm feeling really nervous now! i dont think i'm going to sleep at all tonight! i've spent the evening trying to relax with a long soak etc but its not really working, plus OH's family are being idiots about who will see the baby first which really isnt helping, oh well...roll on the pain train tomorrow! xx

How friggin' exciting!! :cheer:

Stuff OHs family! YOU will see her first :D :cheer:

Good luck! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111