Girl's name.....

amandapanda

Reaction score
Me and OH have all but decided on a girls name - kind of chose it before baby was even conceived! We both love it , it is really pretty, has a nice meaning and is not too common, but there is one problem!! Although this name is not even in the top 100 most popular names (as far as I know, don't quote me on that, lol) it is a name shared by a VERY famous celebrity ...and no it's not Madonna, lol!!

I have hardly told anyone the name as I want to keep it as a suprise but the couple of people I have told have said 'oh after the celebrity?' which really annoys me!! I am not a huge fan of this celebrity, I just like the name for other reasons!!! I'm just not sure if it's going to drive me crackers everyone making this same comment when I tell people the name!! But so far I can't think of any other name I like as much, and OH loves it....

I know you're all gonna be guessing now, lol xx

Me and OH have all but decided on a girls name - kind of chose it before baby was even conceived! We both love it , it is really pretty, has a nice meaning and is not too common, but there is one problem!! Although this name is not even in the top 100 most popular names (as far as I know, don't quote me on that, lol) it is a name shared by a VERY famous celebrity ...and no it's not Madonna, lol!!

I have hardly told anyone the name as I want to keep it as a suprise but the couple of people I have told have said 'oh after the celebrity?' which really annoys me!! I am not a huge fan of this celebrity, I just like the name for other reasons!!! I'm just not sure if it's going to drive me crackers everyone making this same comment when I tell people the name!! But so far I can't think of any other name I like as much, and OH loves it....

I know you're all gonna be guessing now, lol xx
Rihanna?

lol i want to know what it is we have rhian on our list

Rhianna came to my mind too although that is getting very common now because of the singer so I'm not sure what it could be now! Not long til you find out tho!

Ha, I didn't think of a celeb name, I was thinking more of their children's names!

Avril? lol

xx

Jordan?

As long as it's not gaga! Lmao x you gotta tell us! :)

Noooooo! I'll give you all a big clue.....it's not a pop star it's a film star! x

Ha ha, well I will tell you- it's Angelina! I really like the name but am not particularly a fan of Ms Jolie! But everyone says 'oh after Angelina Jolie?' and I'm like 'NO!!' I'm even having second thoughts about the name cause of Angelina bloody Jolie, lol!! But I really like the name - grrrr!! Then again maybe I'll have a boy and won't have to worry anyway! xx

I think its a lovely name and wouldn't even think of Angelina Jolie. xx

Thanks Mablestarr, we chose it before I even conceived - said our first daughter would be called Angelina so it does seem a shame to have second thoughts now xx

How about Evangeline/Evangelina then? Thats quite similar.

I like Angelina and Evangelina, Have you thought about similar names or a different spelling? Angelica perhaps? xXx

I have thought about the whole Evangelina/Evangeline/ Angelica option....but they just don't appeal to me as much so think I'll just have to suck it up and put up with a few comments.....Jenny yes it makes me think of Angelina Ballerina too but I kind of like that, it's cute!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back