Girl Middle Name help?

chrest

Reaction score
We have decided on our girl's name, Heidi Hope Allen.

However I am still toying with the idea of putting another middle name between Heidi and Hope to break up the HH, but struggling. I think it needs to be a longer name that doesn't finish "ie".

can you help me with some suggestions please.

Oh also thinking maybe not a name beginning with "A" or "E" as initials would be HAHA or HEHA. Or do you not think that matters??

Are there any names out there that fit all my criteria :lol: lol

I think Heidi Hope is fine, if you add another name you are risking Hope not getting used at all as her name will be very long.

But another name i like is Heidi Louise Hope , ive always like Louise for a middle name

Yes, Louise is a cool name..... :D

I think Heidi Amelia Hope sounds good ;)

i think it sound nice as it is if its to long it can turn into a tongue twister lol.
what about heidi jane hope allen?????

Thanks for your replies ladies, maybe it isn't too much being H.H, it does have a nice ring to it.

BabysLife - my mum would love that as her name is Jane and keeps saying what about Jane for a middle name!
Star - I really like the same of Heidi Amelia Hope, but then initials would be HAHA and I dont know if that would be good.
Chickadee - Thanks for your suggestion but I'm not a big fan of the name Louise, plus I have a friend called Louise and she'd think bubs was named after her. And if I'm not naming bubs after my mum I can hardly name it after my friend lol :D

Thanks though, think you've reassured me the Heidi Hope it great on its own. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back