Getting worried

Roo3

Reaction score
I'm beginning to panic a bit about how much we have got to do and buy before baby arrives.
The room we will use as a nursery is choc-a-bloc of crap which needs clearing out, then it needs complete redecoration and new carpet, then we have all the nursery furniture to buy, buggy, car seat, bottles- EVERYTHING the baby will need. All I've bought so far is a few baby grows and bibs.
We were going to make a start over christmas but then OH got the flu and I couldn't start on my own as some heavy things need moving first.
I know I shouldn't really be worrying just yet as the baby will be in with us for the first 6 months, but I want to make sure everything is ready when he/she makes their appearance.
How many of you haven't even really started yet?

I aint started only a few baby growers lol god knows how im gonna get sorted xxx

I hadn't really thought about how much needed doing until we were at OH's parents today and his mum was asking me have you sorted this? have you got that? I was thinking crap I've got sooooo much to do!!

My advice is to do it while you can cos I'm so frustrated at the moment with not being able to simply pick things up off the floor and tidy up the nursery. I need to take breaks all the time argh

I haven't done ANYTHING - not bought one single item of clothing, baby stuff or baby furniture. Still loads of time and I wanted to get 20 week scan out of the way - also hoping to move house before baby comes or at least before baby needs nursery so haven't bothered sorting a nursery either.

I'm the same as cantstop! We want to move house and I don't want anything for the baby in the house until after the 20 week scan. However...I have listed EVERYTHING that we will need from the travel stystem, and cot right down to cotton buds and muslin. At least now I know what I have to face.

Xx

ive not made a list bought anything or even thought about much haha. I think we still have a while left. Im just putting money away so when the time comes can try get it all done together. xx

well we need to all change rooms, me and hubby are changing kids play room/dining room into our bedroom, girls are staying put, then boys going into our room and boys room will become nursery, 1 year old staying where he is on adjoining room to the boys. still got to get the pram and another cot as my youngest was only 1 the other day we still have alot from him but he will still be in his cot as he will only be 15 months old when new baby comes. I am still waiting for my youngest room to be decorated as a nursery from when he was born and to be honest its too bad the way it is, but we do have alot todo, but i know it probably wont be done by the time baby comes so i wont stress about it till i know baby needs to be in his own room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back