getting up early

louise280981

Reaction score
well im find dropping off ok but keep waking up at 5.30/6am feeling like im going to be sick :mad: tried having a drink next to my bed and also been trying to nibble on rich tea finger
anyone else found something that helped their sickness past???

i dont have skickness but im the same with my sleeping, i'm dropping off easy cant keep my eyes open most nights but then im awake early anywhere from 5am. Im sure with my other 2 the same thing happend atleast im not late for the school run being up so early lol

Hii. I found in early pregnancy that if i drank fizzy pop (something like appletizer - healthier option!) then i felt a little better,I used to feel as tho I would faint tho that's why I drank fizzy pop.
Hope you start to feel better soon!! x x x

thanks lovely when i have not pregnancy sickness i find lemonade or lucozade but not sure if i can drink that??
lanny thats so true about not being late for the school run lol also meant i could tidy up etc before kids even up xxx

I really suffered with this and found a glass of juice and some fruit helped. Also eating muesli about an hour before bed seemed to really really help! My OH does morning school run so I tend to have breakfast in bed before attempting to get up or else I feel faint and really really really sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back