Thirsty

lanny

Reaction score
I could drink and drink and drink
I'm so thirsty I living on carton drinks one after the other, waking up in the night and making o/h get me a glass of water and I just down it.
Is it just me or is anyone else thirsty?
Only thing I can think of it normally I drink loads if cups of tea but I can't touch it at the moment it makes my sickness worse.
So i dunno if that why im so thirsty xxxx

Same here!
Drinking so so much!
Mainly Ribena and milk (not together I must add!)
X

just another part of pregnancy, baby uses up alot of your water leaving you very thirsty, i was told i should be drinking at least 5 pints of water a day to keep hydrated, but thats just too much for me

So am i! Although i can only really drink water at the minute, or vimto. I used to only drink peach cordial, but it made my tummy poorly since getting pregnant (robinsons orange juice did the same to me when pregnant with my son) But sooo thirsty all the time! Gets draining aswell cos i drink sooo much during the day and night, i'm up for a wee every two hours in the night! xx

same ove here! drinking loads, trying to stick to water but i'm craving cold fizzy drinks! and fresh juice with lots of ice!

I am the same totally craving really cold fizzy drinks and fresh juices is really weird. I drink and drink and then pee constantly!!!!!!

im currently having a galss of fruit salad juice, im trying to keep a drink constantly in front of me cos its never enough lol

I've got a pint glass of cranberry and orange juice in front of me that is very cold from the fridge!!

My baby book says your blood volume increases by up to 50% when you are pregnant - I suppose it has to come from somewhere!!!

Ohhh well it's not just me, o/h went to the shop earlier asked if I wanted anything I said yes a juicy drink lol, thanks ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back