Getting to know the TTCer's!

That is your natural colour Lou?! Looks like it's out of a bottle, it's such a light blonde :)

Makes me feel a bit silly not wanting to lose my natural colour... which is a dirty dishwater blonde lol :whistle:

Lol it does your right! All my life I have had people coming over touching my hair and oohing and ahhing over the colour that sometimes it bloody annoys me! It was ALOT lighter as a kid! I'll try upload an old pic to show you! I'm sure I'm a secret swedish lass ! X

CRINGE!!! LOL !!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304889328.055434.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304889328.055434.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi girls
Loopylouize- i live just off the a49 by the big tesco?

I got married at the village hotel and that pic was taken by the lake. Its one of my fave pics!!

Xx

Ahh I know it well :)
That's near winwick road isn't it?

I live 10 mins from there just of the east lancs but spend most my time in Warrington x

I have to say all you girls are gorgeous, as you know Im trying to be incognito, but will pm a photo if anyone's interested lol x

although I'm not a patch on you youngsters ha ha ha
me 2 poll and if you could wear that slinky little number i bought you all the better:bum::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. How old are you? 22
2. How old is your OH? 26
3. How long have you been together? Together for 3 years, married 1 year 9 months
4. What made now the time to TTC? How it started: We want children, we'll be able to care for one, it felt wrong to prevent it! I've also been broody for a long time :p And now after me not being pregnant yet we both just really, really want a baby!
5. What job do you do? Student - looking for a summer job... have worked in retail, fitness, translation and some other random stuff.
6. What job does OH have? Student and works with marketing in a language school
7. Where are you from? I'm from Norway, he's from Uruguay
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? May/June/July, would like to have most of my morning sickness in the holidays!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 5 NTNP, end of 1st cycle with BBT, OPK's etc.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I would write girl, but then I feel guilty in case I get a boy, cause I would love having a boy just as much! Hubby wants a boy.
11. A pic of you! At the moment we haven't told anyone we're TTC, so a picture will have to wait, just in case!

1. How old are you? 28
2. How old is your OH? 30
3. How long have you been together? Together for 7 years, married 2 years 8 months
4. What made now the time to TTC? My broodiness - OH has taken some convincing! We have worked hard to make sure we have a lovely family home, stable jobs etc and now just feels like the perfect time.
5. What job do you do? Scientific researcher.
6. What job does OH have? Computing
7. Where are you from? South East
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Would love it to be this month as it would mean I would only have to go back to work for a couple of weeks after the Christmas holidays.
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 5, but because of working away we haven't been able to get the perfect timing for all of those.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I think I would find a girl more natural, and we already have a male dog so I am outbalanced at the moment at home! But obviously really don't mind, would just love a little healthy bundle.
11. A pic of you! Absolutely noone knows we are TTC (except for each other of course :roll:) so no piccy I'm afraid!

1. How old are you? 24, 25 next month
2. How old is your OH? 25
3. How long have you been together? Together for 9 years, engaged for 2 years
4. What made now the time to TTC? I have been broody for quite a while but decided to wait til we had a house and stable jobs, was shocked when OH said we could try!
5. What job do you do? Cleaner/ Bookkeeper
6. What job does OH have? Motor Vehicle Technician
7. Where are you from? I never know whether Im South East or South West so to be different Im Central South
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Would love it to be this month so there wont be too big an age gap between my niece and my baby
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 2, I never expected how stressful it is.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? If I could choose it would be a Boy so that it could be the protective older brother for any younger siblings. Although a girl is most likely as no history of boys born in the family.
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 17
Just bumping this for all our lovely newbies xx

has been loads of new arrivals hasnt there? welcome ladies xxxxx

1. How old are you? 35
2. How old is your OH? 31 :)
3. How long have you been together? Together for 2 years and 4 months and getting married this november
4. What made now the time to TTC? Both just want a baby and just decided on 1 very drunken night out, that was last september. got bfp in jan, but m/c in march. put ttc on hold for a few months due to wedding but getting ttc itchy feet again now...lol
5. What job do you do? mortgage advisor
6. What job does OH have? fisheries officer
7. Where are you from? Lake District
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? July/August 2011
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? see above...lol.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? one of each, twins would be good..lol.

1. How old are you? 29
2. How old is your OH? 31
3. How long have you been together? 7 years (wed for 3)
4. What made now the time to TTC? Feels right.
5. What job do you do? Nurse
6. What job does OH have? Bank
7. Where are you from? North East
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Immediately lol
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 10
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Couldn't choose.

xxx

1. How old are you? 31
2. How old is your OH? 29
3. How long have you been together? 2 years
4. What made now the time to TTC? We really want a child together, plus don't want a huge gap between our kids as my eldest is already 13.
5. What job do you do? Nurse
6. What job does OH have? Owns a Window cleaning company
7. Where are you from? London
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Right Now!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 2
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? A Boy, only because my OH only has a daughter, but would be happy all the same.

1. How old are you? 30
2. How old is your OH? 34
3. How long have you been together? 9 years in September, married for 5 in July.
4. What made now the time to TTC? We never wanted kids but I am extremely broody!
5. What job do you do? Beauty therapist, run my own business.
6. What job does OH have? Printer
7. Where are you from? Norwich
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Like yesterday!!! I never thought it would be so hard!
9. Where are you in your ttc journey? Cycle 3
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? A boy but right now anything would be fine!
11. I'm not sure how to put a piccy on, if someone explains how I will add one. X

Last edited:
1. How old are you? I'm 25
2. How old is your OH? He's 34
3. How long have you been together? Been together 6 years, married since oct 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? im very broodie and so is he...
5. What job do you do? Taxi driver & secretary 4 taxi company
6. What job does OH have? Taxi Maintainance..lol
7. Where are you from? Longford, Ireland
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? As soon as possible
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 2, ttc with endometrosis
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Id love twin boys, but id be happy either way.
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• Longford Wedding-14318.jpg
    Longford Wedding-14318.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 15
How old are you? I'm 37
2. How old is your OH? He's 37 (nearly 38)3. How long have you been together? Been together just over 3 yrs he proposed after seeing 12 wk scan!
4. What made now the time to TTC? Too old too leave it any longer and want children close together was hoping 2 yr gap but didnt work out like that.
5. What job do you do? Was a spa manager of a day spa, now spa suoervisor at same place since having my little boy and working part time. Holistic/ beauty therapist
6. What job does OH have? Manager of timber merchants
7. Where are you from? East Sussex, lived in London for 13 yrs moved back after last relationship went wrong to be near family and have my own
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? As soon as possible please!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? cycle 5 after mmc
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Id love a little girl, one of each always my dream, plus my mum is my best friend and want that relationship with my daughter.
11. A pic of you! Dont know how to!

Attached Thumbnails

1. How old are you? 30
2. How old is your OH? 30
3. How long have you been together? Married for 6 months, but been together nearly 9 years:)
4. What made now the time to TTC? I'm sooooo broody. It just feels like the perfect time for us to start our family.
5. What job do you do? Veterinary Nurse
6. What job does OH have? Banking
7. Where are you from? Midlands
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Oh whenever.... ok... now!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? This is my 1st month:)
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I know I'm supposed to say 'I don't mind as long as it's healthy', and I really would be over the moon whether it was a girl or boy, but if I'm honest I'd have to say girl.
11. A pic of you! Everyone knows what Potatohead looks like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back