• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting to know the TTCer's!

1. How old are you? 25 going to be 26 in may!!
2. How old is your OH? 29 going to be 30 this year!
3. How long have you been together? nearly 8 years married for just over 18 months
4. What made now the time to TTC? The time is just right for us wanted to wait till we could afford it
5. What job do you do? Housewife/mobile beauty therapist
6. What job does OH have? Senior Manager at an investment bank
7. Where are you from? Essex
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Whenever my body will let me!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Fith cycle
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Would like a girl and boy eventually but really want a mini me so maybe if we had a girl first it would take the pressure off but think we will have 2 boys
11. A pic of you! Heres one from my wedding day

Attachments

• 600-ND_0108.NEF.jpg
    600-ND_0108.NEF.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 8
1. How old are you? 22 in july :)

2. How old is your OH? 22 this friday

3. How long have you been together? 6yrs 5mnts, engaged since christmas
4. What made now the time to TTC? Our baby boy was stillborn in october, we want to fill our empty arms
5. What job do you do? unemployed atm but was a sales assistant
6. What job does OH have? fitness instructor
7. Where are you from? Ireland, Dublin
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Asap!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? If the witch decideds to arrive it will be cycle 4
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? All we want is a healthy baby
11. A pic of you! I dunno how to :roll:

5. What job do you do? Support Worker working with people who have Learning Difficulties

Charliebear i admire what you do in your job! I think people who work with people who have learning difficulties are the most amazing hard working people..

1. How old are you? 28
2. How old is your OH? 39
3. How long have you been together? 3 and a bit years
4. What made now the time to TTC? Both decided it was the right time
5. What job do you do? Probation service officer currently working in a prison
6. What job does OH have? Arts facilitator with adults with learning disabilities
7. Where are you from? Brighton
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? asap TTC is taking over my brain and I need it back!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Trying since December, none mc
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I would like a boy first but a happy healthy baby would be amazing
11. A pic of you! Computer says no!! will try again later!

1. How old are you? 27
2. How old is your OH? 28
3. How long have you been together? 10 years, 5 months
4. What made now the time to TTC? My husband has been broody since we had a scare (late period) just after the wedding several years ago. I put him off and put him off then woke up one day last summer and was just ready so we went for it
7. Where are you from? London
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Don't mind
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? 9 months in now
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I'd like a boy first, I always wanted a big brother. OH wants a girl
11. A pic of you! Sorry, my avatar is the closest you're going to get

loving this thread.. lush pics all
Nurse you are BEAUTIFUL!! :angel: xxxxxxx

5. What job do you do? Support Worker working with people who have Learning Difficulties

Charliebear i admire what you do in your job! I think people who work with people who have learning difficulties are the most amazing hard working people..

I must admit it can be tough but I love it.
There are times when a rare smile doesnt just make your day, it makes you week :)

1. How old are you? 33 on May 3rd.
2. How old is your OH? 36
3. How long have you been together? nearly 7 years. Married October 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? my age and biological clock!
5. What job do you do? Police Officer
6. What job does OH have? Primary School Teacher
7. Where are you from? From Wales, live Bracknell
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW!!!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Just coming to the end of cycle 4. AF due any day now....
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? either would be a blessing
11. Picture

Attachments

• GaynorandSteve-4922.jpg
    GaynorandSteve-4922.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 21
Wow welshbenny you look STUNNING on your wedding pic! Welcome to the forum! xxx

Thank you Dita. It's nice to find others in the same boat. Since I got married it seems like all our friends and family are waiting for us to say that we are expecting so I find it difficult to talk to people in person about how I'm feeling.
This forum is great to "vent" on"x

1. How old are you? 40
2. How old is your OH? 45
3. How long have you been together? 23 years.......yes really!!
4. What made now the time to TTC? Was told it would never happen due to my Lupus and the medication I take for it. Had a miscarriage out of the blue 3 years ago and it made me realise how much I wanted a child. After a MMC January this year met the most wonderful doctor who gave me the chance to fulfil thisdream by altering my treatment. I'm hoping it's not too late now.
5. What job do you do? Office manager for a Police Dog Section
6. What job does OH have? Police Officer
7. Where are you from? Norfolk
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? ASAP!!!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 2/3
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Boy I guess as I'm not a girly girl!!! Either would be wonderful though!!!
11. A pic of you! I HATE any pics of myself.........sorry!!!

1. How old are you? 29, 30 in July
2. How old is your OH? 28, 29 in July
3. How long have you been together? 19 months, living together since December 2010.
4. What made now the time to TTC? Things are in the right place, though I'm waiting for my latest ovarian cyst to go before really trying. I came off my pill last week :oooo:
5. What job do you do? Reception and Hospitality for an International Building Consultancy Central London.
6. What job does OH have? Information Delivery Consultant (His company send spam to people who register on their quiz/bingo website) and part-time Wrestler, yes really.
7. Where are you from? London (me North, him Central)
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? August-Oct this year.
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 1!
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? A Boy. But I don't care as long as baby is healthy.
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• LFNov08a.JPG
    LFNov08a.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
cazza wow thats really touched me i really hope it works for you xxxx

1. How old are you? I am 22
2. How old is your OH? Hes 22
3. How long have you been together? 1 year
4. What made now the time to TTC? We just think its the right time :)
5. What job do you do? Support Worker
6. What job does OH have? Hes a electrian
7. Where are you from? West Sussex
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Now :)
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Had coil rmeoved 12 days ago so not long into it
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? A Girl as i have a boy from a previous relationship
11. A pic of you!
26490_101544069888362_100000983079614_10430_544929_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back