• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting to know the TTCer's!

1. How old are you? 23
2. How old is your OH? 28
3. How long have you been together? 5 years, marrying in 2!
4. What made now the time to TTC? We both feel we are ready
5. What job do you do? Trainee Accountant
6. What job does OH have? Director of Recruitment company
7. Where are you from? Manchester
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Immediately lol
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Think I ovulated around 28th May
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I would be happy as long as he/she was healthy

Pictures seem to be to big ???

1. How old are you? 27
2. How old is your OH? 28.
3. How long have you been together? Together for 8 years, married for 5
4. What made now the time to TTC? HOpefully time for number two. ON number one I had a not so nice pregnancy and equally as bad labour, it has taken until now for me to consider another. There will be a 5 year gap between daughter and baby if we concieve now. NOw I have decided that me and my body feels ready!
5. What job do you do? trainee solicitor
6. What job does OH have? superviser
7. Where are you from? both from sw wales
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? May/June9.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? boy so that we have one of each! but I am happy with boy/girl so long as he/she is ok! My daughter would love a baby sister!
11. A pic of you!will attempt this shortly! xxxxx love to all TTC's!

1. How old are you? Im 28 - 29 in April
2. How old is your OH? 36 on Monday
3. How long have you been together? Been together for a year
4. What made now the time to TTC? Ready to settle down
5. What job do you do? Support worker for Mental health, Domestic violence, Young persons and Elderly and learning disabilities - the whole spectrum really! Also Part time DJ.
6. What job does OH have? DJ in Bars and Clubs
7. Where are you from? Im From Nottingham, Hes from Nottinghamshire!
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Now!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Had termination in 2007, on first week of TTC
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Boy
11. A pic of you!
Posted on next post!

photo.jpg

Trying to upload photo! hope this wrks!!

Attachments

• DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 18
No babe, they are ones that we took on holiday in egypt a few weeks ago!!! I think black and white is flattering!! xxx

Nice pics ladies :)

Do you ever get told that you look like anyone in particular Daniph?

Well years ago ppll said I ooked ike Jennifer Ellison (the one from brookie) and more recently amanda hoden!!! hmmm who u thinking???xx

should be... it cost us over £1500! OH hobby is photography, generall our DD and close up wildife! x

1. How old are you? 26
2. How old is your OH? 36
3. How long have you been
together? 4 YEARS NOVEMBER
4. What made now the time to
TTC? DON'T WANT A HUGE AGE GAP BETWEEN LO'S, OH THINKS HES GETTING 2 OLD AND I'M READY FOR THE NEXT 1.
5. What job do you do?
STAY AT HOME MAM
6. What job does OH have?
MY CARER
7. Where are you from? IM FROM SOUTH WALES, OH ORIG FRM SURREY
8. When would you ideally like
to conceive? AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T FALL INTO THE ARIES BIRTH SIGN, I DONT MIND, ASAP!
9. Where are you in your TTC
journey? CYCLE 3
10. If you had to choose, which
sex would you prefer? WOULD LOVE A BOY BUT TBH I REALLY WOULDN'T MIND
11. A pic of you! IN NEXT REPLY (USING MOBILE)

I'm new, hope you don't mind me jumping in! :oops:

1. How old are you? 23
2. How old is your OH? 28
3. How long have you been together? 4 years and a month almost :lol:
4. What made now the time to TTC? Him having a job that's lasting longer than a year, buying a bigger house
5. What job do you do? Nursery nurse
6. What job does OH have? Doctor
7. Where are you from? Wales
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Oh I don't mind! I've always said I'd rather not have a baby around Christmas :lol: But as long as any potential baby is healthy and stuff
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 1
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Hmm I'm not sure at the moment tbh
11. A pic of you!

Decided to remove the picture as I've realised there's too many Welsh people and I'm paranoid :lol:.

Last edited:
Thought i would revive this thread as there is quite alot of newbies, i was here back in may but only for 1 day!! Sad to say there is a few ttc ladies on this thread still here, fx we all get our bfp's soon xx

1. How old are you? 25
2. How old is your OH? 25
3. How long have you been together? Together for 9 years 4 months, engaged for 2 years
4. What made now the time to TTC? I have been broody for quite a while but decided to wait til we had a house and stable jobs, was shocked when OH said we could try!
5. What job do you do? Cleaner/ Bookkeeper
6. What job does OH have? Motor Vehicle Technician
7. Where are you from? The South
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Asap just want to pregnant again
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 3, first cycle after mmc
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? If I could choose it would be a Boy so that it could be the protective older brother for any younger siblings. Although a girl is most likely as no history of boys born in the family.

11. A pic of you!

Kanga, that is so strange. theres only been 1 male born on my mams side of the family in the last god knows how many years, and that was my brother x

1. How old are you? 29
2. How old is your OH? 30
3. How long have you been together? 6 years.
4. What made now the time to TTC? my biological clock is ticking away quickly and I'm so broody plus I'd like Layla to have a brother or sister quite close to her age too :)
5. What job do you do? Full time Mummy but when I do work - I work in advertising usually :)
6. What job does OH have? Van Driver
7. Where are you from? North London but living near Neath in South Wales
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW LOL ;-)
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? no idea lol
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? either as long as they are healthy :)
11. A pic of you! - see avatar! ;-)

Welsh hunnie I did type mine up slightly wrong because I have a brother, was meant to add that, whoops!! But other than that nothing! My mum was the strange one because she had twins (me and my sister) and a boy, none which seem to run through our family!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back