• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting to know the TTCer's!

1. How old are you? 42
2. How old is your OH? Hes 42 next week
3. How long have you been together? 20 years (married almost 8)
4. What made now the time to TTC? have been trying for years, this is my last chance due to age
5. What job do you do? Full time mum/Housewife
6. What job does OH have? Electronics Engineer
7. Where are you from? North Wales (originally from Wirral)
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? This Month :smile:
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? 3rd Month of temping and using Opk's had been trying but not monitoring OV for months previously
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? A girl would be lovely as I already have a boy but a boy would be cool too! as long as I get a healthy baby I dont really care what flavour it is lol
11. A pic of you! nah!! ha ha haven't told family we are ttc yet lol

1. How old are you? 31
2. How old is your OH? 31
3. How long have you been together? almost 7 years, married almost 2
4. What made now the time to TTC? Clock is ticking, friends having babies, would be nice to have them similar ages.
5. What job do you do? Teacher
6. What job does OH have? Police Officer
7. Where are you from? Liverpool
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? ASAP
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Came off pill in August. Started trying in January. Used OPK for first time this month. Hoping we conceived a Royal Wedding baby!
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I don't care but OH's family would like a boy cos other grandchildren are girls.
11. A pic of you! :shakehead: I'm incognito!!

Hi all, new to this site today and thought this was best way to say :wave:

1. How old are you? 33
2. How old is your OH? 39
3. How long have you been together? 2 years
4. What made now the time to TTC? clock is ticking, so my age
5. What job do you do? Civil Engineer
6. What job does OH have? Maintenance
7. Where are you from? Lancashire
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Today :lol:
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Came of Cerazette :evil: 2 weeks ago so early days, first time ever ttc
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Not really fussed but a girl would be nice, twins preferably! :lol:
11. A pic of you! :shock:

1. How old are you? I just turned 27
2. How old is your OH? 29, turning 30 in August
3. How long have you been together? Been together for 2 years, married since March 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? We got married and it just felt right - we both want children
5. What job do you do? Teacher at upper secondary school
6. What job does OH have? NDT (Non-destructive testing) - he checks that the welding is done properly
7. Where are you from? Bergen, Norway
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? If I could chose, I'd have an April/May/June baby
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 15
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? It really doesn't matter, I would be happy for both sexes, but I guess it would be nice to have a girl to dress nicely:)
11. A pic of you! Will upload pic later!

Attachments

• megpÃ¥hest.jpg
    megpåhest.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
1. How old are you? 32
2. How old is your OH? 34 yesterday :)
3. How long have you been together? Been together for nearly 3.5, married since August 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? Feel the time is right in our lives and Im no spring chicken anymore ha ha
5. What job do you do? Im a PMO Analyst - YAWN!!
6. What job does OH have? Hes a painter and decorator just gone back self employed so I can hopefully be a kept woman or work part time when have kids
7. Where are you from? Bristol originally but grew up and live in Hampshire
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW!! I am the most impatient person ever and its driving me insane ha ha
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 3 - came off the pill end of Jan after 16 years. Last month luteal phase was only 9 days and am 9dpo today so hoping my body is returning to normal!!
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Definitely a girl - Id love a little friend and the relationship I have with my mum
11. A pic of you! On the work PC so will have to upload later

1. How old are you? 22, 23 in July
2. How old is your OH? 23
3. How long have you been together? 3 and a half years
4. What made now the time to TTC? Want to start a family.. want a big one! :)
5. What job do you do? Accounts assistant
6. What job does OH have? Heating engineer
7. Where are you from? Cornwall
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? NOW
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Trying since Oct 11, misscarriage on 18th April
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Dont really mind..... think maybe a boy first! :)
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• 168827_10150118543387292_609782291_7767068_2428988_n.jpg
    168827_10150118543387292_609782291_7767068_2428988_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
I love this thread....

1. How old are you? 26
2. How old is your OH? 27
3. How long have you been together?5.5 years (married since Jul 2010)
4. What made now the time to TTC? Both ready for a family! I have always been broody and loved kids!
5. What job do you do? Run a Nurture Group in a Secondary School
6. What job does OH have?Engineer
7. Where are you from? Derbyshire
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? ASAP!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? (discounting cycles before hol) About to begin 1st cycle
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer?Any would be perfect :)
11. A pic of you! Sorry want to stay anonymous for now!

1. How old are you? I'm just 29.
2. How old is your OH? Just turned 31.
3. How long have you been together? Been together for 10 years, married since May 2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? My extreme broodiness too!!!
5. What job do you do? I have a fashion business/Housewife
6. What job does OH have? Recruitment Manager by day/DJ by night
7. Where are you from? We're both from Manchester
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Bloody ages ago!!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Cycle 13, ttc with recurrent miscarriages/chemicals.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Honest answer a girl, honest reason, the clothes are way nicer!
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• me nyc.jpg
    me nyc.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 22
1. How old are you? I'm 28, 29 in July
2. How old is your OH? 33.
3. How long have you been together? Been together for nearly 10 years, married since June 2006
4. What made now the time to TTC? Everyone else having babies and wanting one too
5. What job do you do? Customer Service for train company
6. What job does OH have? Security Officer.
7. Where are you from? We're both from Glasgow.
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? If I could chose, I'd have an May baby, like the idea of having baby Feb/March and being off on ML over summer :eek:)
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? Started trying June 2009.
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Not really bothered but a girl would be nice.
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 7
1. How old are you? 31
2. How old is your OH? 35.
3. How long have you been together? together for 4years. married since Nov2010
4. What made now the time to TTC? massively broody!!!!
5. What job do you do? I'm a nanny to three little darlings!!
6. What job does OH have? warehouse manager for DHL
7. Where are you from? We're both from Warrington cheshire
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? from June onwards!
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? at the very start!!
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? Girl, but as long as its healthy i dont mind!!
11. A pic of you!

Attachments

• 00374[1440x2016x24BPP].jpg
    00374[1440x2016x24BPP].jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 14
1. How old are you? 22
2. How old is your OH? 28
3. How long have you been together? 2 Years
4. What made now the time to TTC? Fell pregnant last year by total accident but had a miscarriage. It made me realise how much I now want a baby :)
5. What job do you do? Buyer/Accounts
6. What job does OH have? Private Investigator
7. Where are you from? I am originally from Manchester and OH is originally from Warrington. Now live in between :)
8. When would you ideally like to conceive? Last year!! Grrr lol
9. Where are you in your TTC journey? 1 year and 1 month :(
10. If you had to choose, which sex would you prefer? I really really want a girl and OH wants a boy but wont complain if a boy came along instead :)
11. A pic of you... I change my look everyday so ill attach a few.. Will delete after a bit though.. I get abit paranoid lol.

Last edited:
Wow lots of lovely looking ladies on here!!

Maybe you look like my cousin! I sh*t myself thinking OMG my cousin is Maybe.. Then I realised your not her.. Your beautiful :)

Babybo you look stunning in that wedding dress! Where in Warrington you from chick? xx

Yay, more piccies :)

... not more pics of Maybe :roll: It just not fair... she always has a cocktail too.

lol ;)

I really wish i had the balls to change my hair colour all the time Loopy but i'm always scared i'll never get to my natural colour again :oooo:

Last edited:
love the red lou i have just gone from red to black im sorry i did but i was blonde before that i never leave my bloody head alone lol. your looking swit swoo! xxxx

I have to say all you girls are gorgeous, as you know Im trying to be incognito, but will pm a photo if anyone's interested lol x

although I'm not a patch on you youngsters ha ha ha

Lol oh trust me Lou I dont kno where I got the balls to go from my natural colour to bright illuminous red!! I was 8 weeks pregnant on the pic of me with red hair!!! I had just had it dyed that day and I think it was the shock of the pregnancy that made me do it lol - I needed something else to distract me from the shock of the pregnancy! The brown and bleach blonde pics was the slow process of me getting my natural blonde back! Biggest ball ache of my life! Boy did that cause many tears! This pic is me now back to my natural colour! Phew!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304888453.810736.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304888453.810736.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member