Getting to know one another :)

Hi all,
Name:Tori
OH:40
TTC since September 2011 just lots of BDing only,tbh I didnt know there was so much on the market that you could use to help you!

We've had semen analysis done (low count) and bloods from me to show if i was ovulating (apparently) and those were fine so up to now the dr's say keep trying naturally but referal to fertility clinic end of July if nothing happens by then.

Number of kids: 3 from 2 pregnancies (unassisted conceptions)
Interesting fact:Ive got PCOS and Endometriosis (sp).All my kids have autism,2 of them will not be able to live independant lives.It isnt the primary reason for ttc but we dearly hope we can ensure our little ones are not left without siblings when we are not around anymore.
Ive been longing for a babies for years and since we started trying in September my desire for a baby has even been following me into my dreams when i sleep :s

Currently finding ttc really anxious and marvel at all you ladies here who have such amazing strength and positivity :)

Last edited:
Name: Emma
OH Age: 27
Number TTC: #2
Length of time TTC: Since feb 2010, with no luck at all.
Methods using when TTC: OPKS, C+, Vits and lots of BD'ing!
Interesting fact about self: Urm.....I cant think of anything at present! :oooo:

Oh i thought of something.....i make awesome cupcakes and biscuits!! Only the cupcakes are more like muffin size...the more the better right?! lol

Last edited:
Name: Nicola
OH Age: 36 (in a couple of weeks anyway
Number TTC: #2
Length of time TTC: first month
Methods using when TTC: OPKS. CBFM
Interesting fact about self: I hate being late for anything, hubby cant stand being early. Makes for interesting times going places

Name: Blue Flower
Age: 39 (wanted kids for years but only met Mr Right when I was 34, he’s younger & only just ready, hope it’s not too late!)
OH Age: 34
Number TTC: #1
Length of time TTC: 1 year
Methods using when TTC: OPKS, CM, charts
Interesting fact about self: I am adopted so would consider adoption but would love to have a little one that looks like us, because I don’t look like any of my family!

Last edited:
Name: joanne(jo)
Oh age: 43
Number ttc: #7
Length of time ttc: 2 yrs with 2 mmcs in that time
Method: opk/ov pain
Interesting fact: im crazy no i mean im crazy lmao had 2 mmcs both in may first 2011 second may 2012 its been 5 weeks since i was told my baby had stopped growing again this devastated me as i saw the hb only a few weeks before had erpc and im not bk ttc again and i think in my 2ww at 8 dpo and im crazy or did i mention that already hehe

nice to meat u all and baby dust to us all and sticky bean glue all round :) xxx

sorrymeant to say im from the north east xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone, great to read a bit about so many of you... here's me...

Name: Becky
OH Age: 34
Length of time TTC: NTNP since Feb 2012, trying to time right April, opk's in May
Methods using when TTC: opk's and just brought a fertility monitor off ebay (hurry up and arrive please)
Interesting fact about self: I'm super impatient and tend to google things far too much :)

I'm Colleen from Belfast I'm 30, my husband is 29,
we have been married for 1 year,
I'm a nurse,
we have been actively ttc since September 2011
have used clearblue opk
we have no children and would love a little bundle of joy on 2013

Oh age: 32
Number ttc: #0 Starting this month.
Length of time ttc: 0. Been off the pill 12 months and taking FA for last 3.
Method: taking it fairly easy for now.
Interesting fact: I'm off on holiday 6 weeks today. I can't wait. Would say hopefully last one before a baby, but we have another booked for later in summer. :-D

we're from altrincham in the NW too. Did someone else say that?

Name: Charlotte
OH Age: 24 - 25 on Saturday (half way to 50)
Length of time TTC: October 2011
Interesting Fact(s): I have a Private Pilots Licence.....So yes I can fly a small plane on my own etc...

X x

OH's age: 39
TTC number one
Length of time TTC: 6 months
Methods used: digi opks, c+, lots of :bd:
Interesting fact: I'm a very busy teacher so I have no spare time (apart from summers lol) - However I did manage holiday to Oz this Easter fior family wedding and oh proposed. Wedding in 2014

Hi to all - great idea to do this. Everyone has been amazing and it makes this whole ttc thing so much easier to cope with.
xx

Hi all, this is a nice little thread -

Name : Jude
DH : 35
TTC no: 1 since Jan. 2011
Methods : CBFM since April 2012, digi OV since May 2012 just incase the monitor missed surge! Pre-Seed since May 2012 also. Not to mention Pregnacare his & her vitamins, Angus Cactus & EOP!
Interesting Fact : Im seen as a ball busting corporate 'career woman' but all I really want is too move to the countryside, have babies, lots of animals, live of the land and work for myself.

Name: Holly
OH Age: 26
Number TTC: Number 2
Length of time TTC: 8 months
Methods using when TTC: Opk's
Interesting fact about self: My Maiden Name was Hollywood

Yay :)

I'm dead chuffed this thread is going to plan & people are enjoying getting to know each other better..
I'm especially liking the "interesting facts" section, some people have some really exciting things going on in their lifes! & It's good to see if anyone is from similar areas, you never know you might find a local TTC/Pregnancy buddy! :) x

I love this thread as I'm so nosey lol!!

Holly hollywood - that is a cool-ass name!!!

Xxx

Name : Rosie
OH : 26
TTC no: 1 - 1 ectopic and 1 MC previously
methods used: just having sex when we want to now - was too much pressure using everything else before :(
length of time ttc: on and off since Nov 2009 (had several medical problems and operations relating to ectopic that have prevented us).
Interesting Fact : I have 2 greyhounds that I absolutly adore, I am greyhound mad and do lots for different greyhound chairities :) I also keep snakes :)

Its lovely to meet everyone :wave:

Name: Effie
OH Age: 31
Length of time TTC: 2 months
Methods using when TTC: OPKS, Temp, CM
Location: Arizona USA (didn't see this was a UK forum til after I signed up) Hehe hope you all don't mind a Yankee ;)
Interesting fact about myself: I served in the United States Marine Corps.

Of course not. Babyfever is from Texas i think :/

Thanks beloved! :) baby fever is everywhere lately it seems!

Hi, I'm a newbie too!
I'm Kate, from Greater Manchester.
OH: 26
TTC: #1 Since christmas now, Just BBDing a lot and estimating ovulation, but nothing more just yet!
Interesting fact: Most of my friends are career minded/younger/travelling the world, so feel a bit alone in baby world at the minute, that's why it's been so nice reading comments on here and knowing i'm not the only one obsessing! :)

Hi, I'm a newbie too!
I'm Kate, from Greater Manchester.
OH: 26
TTC: #1 Since christmas now, Just BBDing a lot and estimating ovulation, but nothing more just yet!
Interesting fact: Most of my friends are career minded/younger/travelling the world, so feel a bit alone in baby world at the minute, that's why it's been so nice reading comments on here and knowing i'm not the only one obsessing! :)

Welcome to PF (& this thread!) hope we make you feel more at home in the baby world :) we are both in a similar similar (both 26 & TTC since Xmas time & first in my closest group of friends to TTC) good luck in your TTC journey, look forward to getting to know you better x

Name: Michelle
OH Age: 37
Number TTC: 1
Length of TTC: 1 month
Methods using TTC: Temp, Clearblue digital ovulation tests
Interesting fact: I am a twin and would love to have twins myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads