Getting Pregnant Tips

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Well as alot of you will know im currently TTc, this will be our 5th failed month, OH giving a sperm sample tomoz as we suspect hes got a low count, if not then i will be getting checked.

anyways!, apart from the traditional :bd: has any of you lovely mummies got any tips for me to "get pregnant"?

ive heard of the pillow under the bum, rubbing a pregnant womans belly etc

im taking folic acid, what can i get the Oh to make his :sperm: a lil stronger?

thanks me lovleys x

Aw hun :hug: I hope everything goes well for his count.. Fingers crossed for you!

With my and OH we :bd: almost constantly :lol: and I never stood up after (have heard that this is a load of pants but gravity begs to differ I say :lol:) This might be TMI, but after OH done his thing.. He wouldn't withdraw rightaway, he would still move for a few minutes after.. Our logic being kind of propelling it upward? Seriously could be more rubbish but this is actually what we done.. Actually sounds a bit silly reading it back :oops: But this worked for me anyway! I'm not sure about a product to help his sperm though, one of the girls should be on and maybe be able to give you some advice.. I have also read saliva and lubricants can weaken sperm.. So steer clear :) :dust: :dust: xxx

We did it every other day from CD6 to CD17 to concieve our last LO and everyday from CD8 - CD18 with this one.....secret weapons of choice......sleeping with a pillow under my bum and Primark cheap trashy underwear! ;)

i got preg first month both times by holding my legs in the air after sex!! yes youll feel like a div but its worth a go and we just had sex all the time. good luck!!! xx

Good old pillow under the bum as well :lol: and staying in bed to the morning, no up for a wee straight after ;)

well ive not been going for a wee afterwards and trying not to move so no buggers come out :oooo:lol

the OH wants so wait a day or so b4 ovulation so that he can build his boys up :eh::)

he handed his sample in today, i wound him up rotten last night as we both knew nothing could happen, i had him squirming :dance: he reasured me that "melinda the cup" was crap this morning :lol:

im wanting january to be our month soooo badly! :mad:

thanks for the tips girls, im gonna look a right numpty haha but worth a go x

this sounds crazy but after you OH has 'finished' you should get him to make you orgasm. During orgasm your cervix pulses and sucks up the swimmers so its just a helping hand really. Worked for us.....twice :) xx

aw good luck.

try and think of it less because i hear when you really want it your not likely to?? easier said than done though hey. do u have a baby already?X

Legs up the wall afterwards for at least ten minutes - it worked for me both times first time plus doing it on/before ovulation; GOOD LUCK! xx

this sounds crazy but after you OH has 'finished' you should get him to make you orgasm. During orgasm your cervix pulses and sucks up the swimmers so its just a helping hand really. Worked for us.....twice :) xx

I could be crude here and say wait till he's gone to sleep :oooo: but I'll leave it for your own imagination :rofl:

You know what its beggars belief how some get pregnant when we go to such extremes! :lol: I mean didn't Boris becker get a waitress pregnant while she was on duty and they done it in a broom cupboard :rofl:

Last edited:
well ive not been going for a wee afterwards and trying not to move so no buggers come out :oooo:lol

the OH wants so wait a day or so b4 ovulation so that he can build his boys up :eh::)

he handed his sample in today, i wound him up rotten last night as we both knew nothing could happen, i had him squirming :dance: he reasured me that "melinda the cup" was crap this morning :lol:

im wanting january to be our month soooo badly! :mad:

thanks for the tips girls, im gonna look a right numpty haha but worth a go x

ooh apparently the more his boy is used the more sperm he produces so u may go at it like rabbits. defo legs in air or legs up wall. plz try it and well all hope january is ur month xx

get him to eat cheese and unsalted nuts it helps sperm count i know it sounds mad but i have cysts and my sister in law does and both me and her have been told my dif doctors to improve chance of conception men eat cheese and unsalted nuts then more chance for not nessisarily more but stronger swimmers i think lol x and pillow under the bum and no getting up works 2 things i haved totally forgot to do this month lol!!!

Evie x x x x x

excellent tips ladies!

i will defo be giving all these a try, gonna look a numpty but its worth it.

hey hope, yes ive got a 6 year old from a previous relationship..x

im liking that comment about waiting till hes asleep, not as much fun then but i might just do that ...if he falls asleep on me lol

I could be crude here and say wait till he's gone to sleep :oooo: but I'll leave it for your own imagination :rofl:

:rofl: Go on, just lower the tone. :lol: xx

well its a great idea coz once a man has made his deposit, he is not really interested in pleasing his woman. I admit i did my fair share of DIY with this method :rofl: :oops: xx

my ovulation stick says im ovulation this evening so i thinks i might try the diy if he dont do it for me - if he is awake or not hahaha!!! he might make an effort next time round :rotfl:

I tried pretty much all of the mentioned methods for over a year withouth any luck. Then we had a months break from trying, whent on holiday and relaxed. And now we have our son.

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back