Dionne - thank you

Duds

Reaction score
:wave: hi ya

Just wanted to say thank you for all the advice you gave me on the double buggy. I am going to get a XTS but didnt win that one on ebay - it went for over £200 I think.
Im saving me pennies now for a new one. How is yours going? do you still love it?

Anyway just wanted to let you know appreciate you spending the time on looking.

Oh while im at it any tips on coping with 2 under two?!! Im getting scared now! It's difficult cause i dont know how much Aimee will understand.

x

Hi Duds :wave:

yes i still really like it, you might not apreciate it as much as me because its your first twin buggy but my other one was so crap!

I like it its lovely to push and loads of people compliment on it.
Dior has never fell asleep out in the buggy since she wa\s about 10months old but the other day round town i lay her completly flat and she fell asleep i was so shocked.

up untill only recently i have struggled coming to terms having both babies :oops: i envied friens with only one as it was hard work getting out etc, but now i love it soooooo much.

Dior and Harley are soooo close they play and giggle and be naughty together. but its real sweet.

the thing thats kept me sane is Dior and Harley have always had the same nap times, oviously not from when Harley was new born but once he was 8weeks old they both had there morning nap together and they both still do now. gives me time to chill out.

Amie will prob be rough with new baby when she comes. Dior was she never really understood to be gentle. she would poke the eyes etc, so i bought her a dolly and we played "babies" together she loved it and copied me :lol:

the first few weeks are just getting through the day :lol: but then once your in some sort of routine its great. also Dior and Harley always bath together then bed time together :D

your so lucky you have it all to come i am loving it soooo much

oh, i missed your post...but i am due in oct and Alfie will have just turned 1.
I am on the lookout for a double buggy too but have no idea what to go for.
I am really scared of the unknown too...but i'm sure it is something you adapt to.

Has anyone had any experience of the Instep Nipper double pram? I've heard this is pretty good too and narrow enough to fit into doorways.

Hi pip, i teyed the twin nipper and really liked it, its lovely to push and i think it looks real nice too. i was going to get it untill Duds showed me the xts. the xts is alot more expensive though, the only reason i got it as it was a a bargin price on ebay and its 1 cm thinner then the nipper and that cm really helps with a double buggy :lol:
but i tryed it with Dior and Harley both weigh 2st each and it was lovely to push. but it dont come with the basket underneth you have to buy it seperate

Thanks for the Advice Dionne...ithe XTS looks lovely, quite similar the the Nipper but i've got my heart set on the Nipper now as a friend has got one and said it is excellent. Can't wait to try it now :D

Hello would you mind giving me the link or the title of the original post about a double buggy? I am in same situation and would love to read up on your suggestions, many thanks! x

Hi ya,

Yes thats the link pip, has been really useful to me. Hope you both find what your looking for.
I have finally bought a XTS of ebay brand new for £100 cheaper than rrp :D
havent got it yet but sure i'll be pleased with it.

Over the moon - i didnt realize you were due around the same time as me, what date are you due ? im july 19th...
x

Seems there's a lot of us gonna be needing double buggies soon!

I've been wondering myself which one to get.

Hello Duds, due exactly the same day as you! But our tickers are different for some reason? How are you feeling?

oh really :D Is this your second also? nice to have one of each !
Im going to have a couple of diva's! Am still really pleased tho.

The actual pg is going well but my health is terrible, I currently have another cold/fluey thing and this has got to be about my 6/7th since i got pg, iv also had 2 gastric bugs & 1 dose of flu. I try and eat healthy and take pro natal vitamins but my immune system seems shot to bits.
Its driving me mad!
How about you? Are you finding it more difficult the bigger you get also?
x

Harl020.jpg

Harl021.jpg

yay we have a piccie ! :) ahh they both look very happy with it - cant believe the size of Harley now!

Im still waiting for mine, was going to pm you to let you know i managed to get one off ebay for bout £180 (ish) it was brand new in the sandy colour, cant wait to get it although have to wait a few more months before using it ! lol
I might buy some of those fleece liner things for it as it doesnt come with anything other than the rain cover....

not sure hun? i got the cosey toes and head huggers with mine too. but i thinkm you have to buy them seperate

oww those sunshades look good ! The XTS has now arrived and its great - apart from it doesnt fit in my boot !!! :evil:

Im going to have to walk everywhere! Its my fault i should have checked...
Im going to hunt some head huggers, liners & sunshades now :)

oh no, thats a bummer!!!!
it just gets in out boot of our family car.
but i like walking with it as its nice to push.

you will be able use use any head hugger you will only need 1 for new baby.
i have not got liners. i have the matching footmuffs, but now its warm i dont have any thing. you going to get the matching chnging bag? i really like mine but still its over prices and you could get 1 from toys r us for much cheaper

hiya

i am dreading my double buggy!!! I am crap with a single one haha

One question... whats the under basket like on the xts?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back