getting nervous now - scan pics added :)

chelsea

Reaction score
eep!!

i got my first scan tomorrow

and im so scared its gonna show nothing/missed misscarriage. its my first scan (though the midwife thinks im nearly 12 weeks) this will date it. ive had to buy jeans 2 sizes bigger than normal (and they are still a bit big) because my normal jeans are too small but i dont know if im just putting on weight (im so paranoid!) my OH is really excited and i am too, but im so worried it will show nothing! ive not been feeling as sick recently (though there are still smells that i cannot stand!) and i dunno its just odd! i feel so scared that it will show nothing!

sorry for the rant :oops:

:hug: :hug: i'm sure it'll be ok sending lots of hugs

Everything will be fine hun and feel so much relief afterwards! :D :hug: Enjoy your scan :hug:

I know the feeling my 12 week scan is on tues I was soooo excited b4 but now I cant help worrying, I know Im jst being stupid. Hope ur scan goes well x

good luck for tomorrow!
everything will be fine!
can't wait to hear now it went! :hug:

Good luck for today, it will all be fine, remember to show us the pictures later

thanks everyone

wow it was such a relief! got some news though, im nearly 14 weeks (head measured 14wk 3 days body length 13wk 6 days) so i guess im out of first tri now!!

i will get the pics up later but it was so surreal seeing it! it put its hand on its chin and stretched out! i got 2 pics £2 each but the first one is so so so clear i can see its mouth and nose and eye sockets! its so weird.

she said everything seemed normal and showed me the heartbeat and its stomach and arms and legs

its so weird! but so relieving. OH said he felt a weird tingly sensation when he saw it for the first time!

here are my pics :)

first one (baby is stretching)
img034.jpg

second one (the best of the 2)
img035.jpg

and both of them
img033.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics