nervous :(

anon123

Reaction score
hi ladies so im about 7 weeks getting all the usual symptoms sickness feeling, very sore heavy big boobs and some cramping pains when i sneeze and cough but i went to the loo earlier and when i wiped i have pinkish coloured discharge (sorry tmi i no)! so scared its a sign im loosing my bean.. please some reassure me or tell me its normal im scared.

ive not had pains like id expect to feel if i was miscarrying :s arrgh i just dont no what to think. ive told my OH and hes so suppportive but doesnt no the answers... would you be worried too?:(

From my understanding some discharge can be common and lots of the ladies on here seem to have experienced it, but as with anything... if concerned call your midwife or GP. They will probably advise you to monitor it at the moment and if you develop any bad cramping or the discharge becomes bright red then get your Out of hours GP on the phone for advise. It is understandably worrying but hopefully your little bean is just nesting in!X

I wouldn't worry unless it's red and you have cramping x

Pink, white, clear or dark brown discharge is all usually fine and normal so don't worry , if it turns bright red ie fresh blood thats not usual and you would need to tell your epu , mw or doctor straight away. Try not to worry and relax as much as you can. All the best xx

thank you girls so much! i felt myself go in a mini panic then so im goin to bed to watch disney films to rest my mind a bit (big kid at heart) need to stop knicker watching now!!

thank you girls so much! i felt myself go in a mini panic then so im goin to bed to watch disney films to rest my mind a bit (big kid at heart) need to stop knicker watching now!![/QUOTE]

Sorry to say this but I don't think any of us ever stop knicker watching! Its become a frequent hobby!LOL Enjoy your movie and relax, your baby will be lucky that you like disney movies as you'll probably have to watch them all the time!XX

I had the same hun its scary!!! But all.is well, I am nrly 7wks x x x just rest.and get pampered while u can!!! Xxx

thank you girls so much! i felt myself go in a mini panic then so im goin to bed to watch disney films to rest my mind a bit (big kid at heart) need to stop knicker watching now!![/QUOTE]

Sorry to say this but I don't think any of us ever stop knicker watching! Its become a frequent hobby!LOL Enjoy your movie and relax, your baby will be lucky that you like disney movies as you'll probably have to watch them all the time!XX

:dito: Its like CSI every time I go to the loo...My OH jokes that he is going to get me a magnifying glass

Last edited:
i was in the same boat last week hun, at 6 weeks i was having really bad cramp liked period pains and back aches and then a small amount of pinky stuff.. turned out to be a urine infection which are commen in pregnant women! Plus as the other ladies have said it is common to have some light discharge as the baby is implanting xxxxHope all is well

Just another reassurance - I had spotting twice (one bright red) and baby was a-ok! Know it's the most worrying thing though but it is fairly common :hugs: xx

its stopped a little now its not at pink as it was! but its so scary i find my self googling and searching on here all the time! doesnt help im on nights atm and have quiet a manual job pulling and lifting every twinge i get im worried im damaging the bean! but so far so good! fast forward button tho please ... to 12 weeks and i'll b happy! :)

It's all totally normal and nearly everyone gets it!
I got it to and I remember being really worried!
If you're concerned bring it up with your MW or GP, but I think you're fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back