getting very nervous

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Ok so I've got an hour till I leave work and then 1 1/2 hrs till my scan and I'm getting myself into a right panic over it.

I'm sooooo scared that nothing is going to be in there and I've just gained weight from xmas :S

It all stems back to my miscarriage last year. I had a scan at 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat and then three days later I lost it and had another scan which showed nothing and I think thats whats in my head still at the minute.

Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me in panic mode yet again?
x

hey, I know exactly how you feel, i have had a mmc @ 11w3, ectopic @9w and mc at 5w. I'm currently 8w4d and went for a scan monday (had early scan to ensure baby was in the right place). even though it was only Monday, i still keep paniking as i thought everything was fine with the first . I totally understand your concern, i know its hard, try think positive. hope all goes well, update us when your back. FX for you x x

Although this is my first pregnancy I still so frightened before my 12 week scan. I have nightmares for two weeks before it and even though everything is OK with baba it is easy to doubt. Hope everything goes well today and try and enjoy every moment as much as possible xx

Honey I had a scan at 9+5 and I had got myself into such a state before it! I couldn't sleep, when I did I kept dreaming bubs was in the wrong place or that nothing was there, I was a complete mess. As soon as the sonographer put the gel on my abdomen I started to cry - such an idiot! I was soo worked up though, and I was blubbing like a baby by the time I saw that lil heart beat.

I know it's hard, but statistically it's MUCH more likely all will be well. Try and enjoy it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back